Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersJergens®
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer

Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer

by Jergens®

Get instant relief to dry skin Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer for a deep conditioning feeling. Stop dry skin today!

Is this heavy on the skin? And would it help eczema?
Do you recommend this?
Is this your preferred lotion?
Start your review of Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I have dry skin. My skin absorbs lotion like its water and most of the time leaves it still wanting more. This lotion however takes care of my skins needs. It deeply moisturizes my skin to where I'm not putting on lotion throughout the day. I can put it on after a shower and be good for the rest of the day. It also has a sweet natural scent. I also find it to give my skin I nice natural glow. Only downside I can think of is that it may have you feeling a little oily at timesin reviews
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by KayCee C.
Purchased at: Target
I just love the way this moisturizer feels and smells. It's creamy texture always applies nicely right from. The shower or on dry skin!
Diana H.
1,071 reviews
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion provided me instant relief for my dry skin and it's made with shea butter and it smells so good. #VoxBox
La'Quitia D.
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by La'Quitia D.
I love this lotion! It is thick and renewing for my dry winter beaten skin. A decent price for the size of the bottle. I love everything about it and wouldn't change it.
arwen N.
stockton
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by arwen N.
It smells so GOOD! I love this lotion so much I’ve been using it for years. It has a sweet smell, it’s not overpowering but you can still sense it. My skin is so luminous because of this product. It is creamy and moisturizing and doesn’t have that oily after feel. Definitely recommend for any type of skin.♡ #Jergens #lotion #sheabutter #moisturizer #skincare #selfcare
Britney M.
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by Britney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite and go-to lotion! I love this lotion so much that I’ve been using it for years. It makes my skin so smooth and soft because of the infused Shea butter. Deeply conditions and enhances your skin for a natural look! Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer
Tina W.
Eagan
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by Tina W.
This makes my body feel so smooth! I love this Shea butter more than regular lotion. It works wonders for my dry skin!
Noell R.
Cape Coral , FL
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by Noell R.
Purchased at: CVS
Shea butter and the smell is great but sadly disappointed has parabens in it and wouldn’t buy again.Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing product. I love that it absorbed into my skin and didn’t leave a sticky feeling. It is an affordable lotion easily found at any location. I do like the light scent it has. I would recommend this.
Rachael S.
Cincinnati, OH
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by Rachael S.
Thick lotion, nonoily lotion. Smells like coconut and shea butter. Rubs into skin well and hydrates my skin. This winter my skin just feeling more cracked and dry. This lotion really helps.
April W.
Fellsmere, FL
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer uploaded by April W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this enriching Shea Butter lotion it contains Pure African Shea Butter it keeps my skin moisturized all day long. It gives my skin a beautiful glow💋
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 2 ans
Jillian G. il y a 6 mois
I love the Jergens Shea Butter Moisturizer! I have eczema and it does not make me have flare ups on my hands. I love the smell of it but it depends on what you are looking for in the product. For me, the jergens helps keep my skin soft but doesn’t get rid of or help my dry skin as much as ones that are made to reduce dry skin and are made to aid that. I hope this helped!
Queenita D.
il y a 2 ans
Kelli S. il y a un an
I like it! Works great as a deep conditioning hand lotion!
Bretagne H.
Orlando, FL
il y a 3 ans
Lisa D. il y a un an
It works really really well. I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn’t cause any rashes or breakouts. Super moisturizing!