4 colors available

BY JERGENS®

Deeply conditions dry, dull skin to reveal a look that‘s luminous and 3x as radiant.

Best for: Dry, dull skin.

• Restores skin‘s luminosity and enhances sheen. With a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE™ blend and pure African Shea Butter.

• Relieves dryness, replenishes moisture, and improves skin‘s moisture barrier for beautiful, radiant skin.

• Absorbs quickly and leaves skin with a light, fresh scent and no greasy feel.

• Does anyone love the smell of this product as much as I do?16 Answers
  • Has anyone used this lotion ? Dose it actually help keep your skins...3 Answers
  • Does this leave a greasy feel aftwrwards?4 Answers
Jergens Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer
  • "I have super dry skin sometimes and I often find myself having to constantly put lotion on, but one small amount on each of my legs takes way the dry skin!" in 11 reviews
  • "I'll be the first to admit I'm a big Bath and Body Works fan, but when I'm looking to a cheaper alternative that smells great and moisturizes my skin, Jergens Shea Butter Lotion is wonderful." in 7 reviews
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
This is my holy grail lotion. I absolutely love how thick and luxurious this moisturizer is. Once rubbed in, you can barely tell it's there. There is no oily residue, but it leaves skin feeling supple and hydrated. If I apply this lotion in the morning and then shower many hours later, I can feel it coming off in the shower. It's definitely long lasting! It's certainly a heavier lotion and probably should not be used on the face, though I have, and it's never broken me out. I've used this lotion religiously for years and have tried others, but I always come back to this one. I also like Jergena hydrating coconut lotion, and would recommend that if you're looking for something less heavy.
Jami D.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
I've been a fan of Jergens for as long as I can remember, but I decided to pick up this Shea Butter to give it a go. I have to tell you, this stuff is amazing. It's so smooth and creamy, doesn't leave your skin greasy or oily, and absorbs like a champ. My skin has never been this healthy, especially during the summer months. I am such a fan of this lotion now, that I can't go without it! I squished some into a small tube to carry in my purse to replace my usual purse cream. If you have really dry skin, give this a go. And for the price and size, it's a steal!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
If I could give this lotion 10 stars I would! It is hands-down the BEST I've ever used. It soaks into my skin deeply and quickly,and gives a very moisturized feeling without leaving a residue behind. I can put my clothes in almost immediately afterwards. It's great for my kids'skin also,and prevents those little cheeks from becoming chapped all year round. The scent is amazing,and never interferes with my perfumes. It's very affordable,and great for everyone in the family. The only place I can't use it is my face,which is very acne-prone.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
I'm currently using the new formula which claims to Condition & Enrich the skin. I've been an avid user of the Jergens Shea Butter, even before the rebranding & I must say that it has in fact changed over the years (or at least since the rebranding). I no longer enjoy using it. It feels think and creamy (maybe too thick) but not smooth and indulging. I no longer like the feel of it. Maybe I've used it too much and now need a change. My next buy might be from the Aveeno brand (My skin doctor prescribed it.) Let's see how that goes!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I tried this after becoming disappointed with the Vaseline Cocoa Butter lotion and I was pleasantly surprised! I love how thick it is. I have mild eczema so I need something thick to really moisturize me. Most of my dry patches are on my legs so i use more on my legs. The only downside is ive noticed that it costs more than the other Jergens lotions but I dont mind it as much. Ive even used it on my face (in a hurry) and it didn't irritate my face. Would definitely recommend to someone else.
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This product not only moisturizes but leaves a "glow" to your skin, a lit from within. It does it with a sheen not glitter so it just makes you look healthy. Jergens calls it illuminating hydralucence and illuminating is all the rage right now. Has a light scent that doesn't linger or compete with perfume. It absorbs fairly quick, not immediate, but does not leave you feeling greasy. I am running low and will definitely repurchase this product, I really enjoy shea butter products.
Shade B.
Shade B.
Drexel Hill, PA
The Shea butter Jergen has been my favorite for almost 12 years now, and no other body lotion comes close to it in my opinion. I get many compliments on how soft looking and soft to the touch my skin is all the time, and I honestly do nothing other than use this lotion! It makes my skin glowy soft and supple. I do from time to time amp it up with baby oil when I want to be extra, or even mix in some body shimmer during summer.
Sydni S.
Sydni S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Jergens Shea Butter is what I'm currently using. I have very dry skin and it moisturizes my skin just enough. It's not super oily which is what I appreciate the most. It's more than enough for me. It's easy to dispense. It was on sale so that was a plus. It smells like pastries almost, everyone should love a nice smelling lotion. Jergens brand continues to amaze me. I hope you love it as much I do !❤️
Francella C.
Francella C.
I do laundry at a hotel and constantly find myself putting lotion on because of dry skin. I have a hard time finding a good lotion that will last between loads. Until I found this one. Instead of having to apply lotion 10+ times a day I am now applying 3-4 times a day. I also have chronic dry skin during winter and I apply after a shower every night and it helps a lot. I highly recommend.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
FOXBORO, MA
During the winter my skin gets extra dry and ashy, and finding a product that will help is very hard. I was at Walmart one night and was browsing around looking at different lotions and moisturizes to see which would be a good fit and I saw the Jergens shea moisture and decided to give it a shot, Im glad I did because it has help skin so much. I would definitely recommend this product.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Does anyone love the smell of this product as much as I do?
evgenija c.
evgenija c.
Does anybody used this before ?
Vickie L.
Vickie L.
How long does this bottle last?
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
How deep is the Jergens Shea Butter? My skin gets dry during the summer and I'm looking for a product that would make my skin fight the heat.
Kyra S.
Kyra S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this leave a greasy feel aftwrwards?