Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer uploaded by DawnMarie B.Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer uploaded by Marilia F.Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer uploaded by member-f704566e0

BY JERGENS®

Restores skin while you sleep for a deeply luminous, visibly rejuvenated look.

Best for: Normal to dry skin.

• Repairs a week‘s worth of dry skin damage in just one night. With Evening Primrose and antioxidants.

• Works with your body‘s natural restorative process to hydrate and visibly renew skin.

• Locks in moisture while you sleep.

Use JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer at night, and JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer during the day for 3x smoother, softer skin.

• Has anyone else fell in love with this product ? It smells great ...1 Answers
  • I would like to get this lotion for my mom does it really rejuven...1 Answers
  • My skin has recently gotten really dry from a combination of weat...1 Answers
Jergens Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer
  • "love it ,it helps my dry skin a lot and would recommend it to everyone who has dry skin " in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend people to purchase it" in 1 review
Monse B.
Wasco
My skin feels Dewey , smooth, it looks beautiful and plump. I'm a big beautiful soft goddess who smells great. I go to bed feeling refreshed and I sleep so well through the night becAuse I'm the kind of person that gets true satisfaction out of being clean and smelling good. Everything has to be a certain way with me and if it doesn't meet my requirements or satisfy me then it's no good but this lotion is life. I also use a jergens toner lotion in the morning when I wash my face and my skin looks amazing all day.
Sarah L.
I almost always shower before bed and immediately moisturize between the two. This has really helped me with my skin which in very insecure about. I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin so it causes irritated hair follicles and I found my skin really unpleasant before this product. And being insecure about your skin is the absolute worst! It's the most visible thing about me! So thank you Jergens for giving me my confidence back.
A M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love love love this stuff!!! I use this lotion every single night. It smells wonderful and has made my skin look so much better. I love waking up to fresh smelling and super soft skin. I will continue using this lotion until Jergens stops making it (which I hope never happens). Love Jergens, Love this lotion!
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
When I get home late from work and I take a shower and get ready to go to bed I put this lotion on I noticed that it relaxes me in my skin is really dry and it helps me when I wake up I can see in feel a difference on my skin I buy this product on Amazon and I would buy this product again.
Shaiky D.
I enjoy using the Jergens brand. The prices for Jergens is pretty fair in exchange for its results. I'm more into using Jergens for its cellulite use. Jergens is not my daily moisturizer but it comes in handy refilling my travel size lotion bottles and serves a good purpose in my purse.
Toni S.
This lotion really helps my dry skin just in one use overnight. I have found the best results wearing socks or gloves on my feet or hands, respectively, to really lock in the moisture. I purchased this lotion at Target but it is available in so many stores making it accessible to many
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
This is my go to moisturizer at night. I have very dry skin, especially during winter. Jergens Overnight Repair lotion helps heal my skin from being so dry and flaky. It absorbs quickly, so you can crawl underneath the sheets without them sticking to you. I won't use anything else!
Paula S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This lotion is quite nice. I'm a Massage Therapist & I use a special lotion to massage with. But once my day is over & I'm fresh out of the shower, this is the lotion I put on. It smooths out my rough spots (elbows). Leaves my skin smelling oh so amazing & super duper soft!
Parquita D.
Baltimore, MD
It works wel for my daughter dry skin. An it helps with the itching. Yes it does works wonders I love it an keeps skin shiny very effective and smooth the price is reasonable for a big bottle it's still reasonable. Oh yea I use it all the time I will continue to buy it
Christine L.
Great lotion, it moisturizes the skin. The lotion is to cure very dry skin such as exema. The product works. The product just has to be applied at least twice a day to be effective. The lotion is great kind of pricey but it's worth the price. The price runs about 8.99
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Wellness Guru Expert
What does it smell like? I love the idea of this product, I already have a few of their lotions
Allie H.
Mesquite, TX
My skin has recently gotten really dry from a combination of weather changes and hard water. I've tried a number of moisturizers but I also have sensitive skin and break out really easily. Has anyone used this with sensitive skin? Does it really moisturize deep or just coat?
Estefani M.
I would like to get this lotion for my mom does it really rejuvenate your skin overnight? And does it have a scent to it?
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Has anyone else fell in love with this product ? It smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing .