JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer uploaded by Marilia F.JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer uploaded by DawnMarie B.JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer uploaded by member-f704566e0

BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Restores skin while you sleep for a deeply luminous, visibly rejuvenated look.

Best for: Normal to dry skin.

• Repairs a week‘s worth of dry skin damage in just one night. With Evening Primrose and antioxidants.
  • Works with your body‘s natural restorative process to hydrate and visibly renew skin.
  • Locks in moisture while you sleep.

Use JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer at night, and JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer during the day for 3x smoother, softer skin.

HOW TO USE:

Use nightly to replenish and help repair dry skin. Massage over entire body before bed.

• Can I use JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer
    during the day?

JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer was specially formulated for nighttime use to lock in moisture while you sleep, so you will wake up to softer and more rejuvenated skin. While it will not hurt you to use it during the day, it was designed for nighttime use.

• How does JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer fit into my beauty routine?

JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer should be used nightly to help heal dry skin as you sleep for healthier-looking skin in the morning. For even better results, we recommend using JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer in the morning, for continued moisturization throughout the day.

INGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, CETEARETH-20, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, ALLANTOIN, FRAGRANCE, CARBOMER, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, CETYL-PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, PG HYDROXYETHYL PALMITAMIDE, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LECITHIN, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) FLOWER EXTRACT, JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, PAULLINIA CUPANA SEED EXTRACT, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, MYRCIARIA DUBIA FRUIT EXTRACT, MALPIGHIA GLABRA (ACEROLA) FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED MILK PROTEIN.

AVAILABLE IN: 16.8 oz.

With Evening Primrose and antioxidants.

• Has anyone else fell in love with this product ? It smell...1 Answers
  • I would like to get this lotion for my mom does it really...1 Answers
  • My skin has recently gotten really dry from a combination...1 Answers
JERGENS® Overnight Repair Nightly Restoring Moisturizer
  • "Love it ,it helps my dry skin a lot and would recommend it to everyone who has dry skin " in 96 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend people to purchase it" in 1 review
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
Not only is the scent beautiful and makes me feel elegant... But the formula is like the fountain of youth for my body. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used, honest! If it had SPF I'd be the happiest woman alive. But that's okay, my foundation has SPF. And my hands.... it makes them smooth and dainty looking. And then on the rest of my body: arms- amazing for my keratin perilis, smooths my cellulite or at least covers it or something, and raises my breasts a bit. Seriously, it is a staple of mine. Try it- you'll see why!
Olena B.
Portland, OR
Jergens crafted a winner with the Jergens Overnight Repair. It has a light, pleasant scent that relaxes me instantly. The consistency is thick, creamy, and smooth. The applicator works effortlessly. The lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated for the entire day. This definately Renews & Restores . I love it so much I'm on my second bottle and will be purchasing a 3rd one soon!
Caitlin F.
Cincinnati, OH
Due to the fact that I take my showers at night, I am able to lotion after my shower and go directly to bed (I can't stand getting into a clean bed while I'm still dirty.) This lotion does all the work for me while I'm sleeping, which really takes the pressure off of me and saves me time in the morning. Not only does it keep my skin soft, but it also restores any damage that the sun may have done to my skin that day. Which is a huge relief!
Monse B.
Wasco
My skin feels Dewey , smooth, it looks beautiful and plump. I'm a big beautiful soft goddess who smells great. I go to bed feeling refreshed and I sleep so well through the night becAuse I'm the kind of person that gets true satisfaction out of being clean and smelling good. Everything has to be a certain way with me and if it doesn't meet my requirements or satisfy me then it's no good but this lotion is life. I also use a jergens toner lotion in the morning when I wash my face and my skin looks amazing all day.
Alexis D.
Fair Haven, MI
I've always thought it's a good idea to use a moisturizer, not only does it help your skin stay soft and smooth but it also helps stop premature wrinkling and keeps you looking young for a lot longer! My mom has moisturized since she was young and she looks a lot younger than most people her age! This moisturizer has to be my most favorite out of all the ones I've used before. It smells awesome and it isn't sticky like I've found others to be
Nikki R.
We recently moved to a colder state. I'm from Los Angeles, California and we don't get snow nor cold temperatures. The weather is always above 60- 70 degrees. Since the move I have notice my skin was getting drier/ flakey and I needed to find a product that moisturized my skin. I've heard good things about Jergen's and decided to give it a shot. I liked that this lotion was thicker then most. I did notice a difference with my dry skin, my husband even noticed that my skin was softer and smoothr. It did take about a week and a half to see results. I would recommend this product to others 👍🏼
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I would never use anything regularly . Until this product !! I even use it on my face under my makeup. This bottle is huge and the price is great . We spend a lot of time outdoors this lotion really holds up . I use it after my shower and in the morning I'm glowing and my skin is repaired . Thanks Jergens
Alejandra D.
Williamstown, MA
I moved from California to Massachusetts this year, and my hands got really really dry from the cold. They started cracking and feeling dry, and I decided to try this product because of its creamy and light consistency. It definitely softened my skin, and by the end of the week my hands were feeing a lot better. The smell is subtle, and I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah L.
I almost always shower before bed and immediately moisturize between the two. This has really helped me with my skin which in very insecure about. I have incredibly sensitive and dry skin so it causes irritated hair follicles and I found my skin really unpleasant before this product. And being insecure about your skin is the absolute worst! It's the most visible thing about me! So thank you Jergens for giving me my confidence back.
Sasha C.
Land o lakes, FL
I was looking for a good moisturizer for my body. I found this one and I heard really good things about it and decided to try it. I honestly have to say I will never buy another moisturizer other than this one unless I find a better one. This product makes my skin feel baby soft and I love it. It definitely surpassed my expectations.
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does it smell like? I love the idea of this product, I already have a few of their lotions
Alexandra H.
Mesquite, TX
My skin has recently gotten really dry from a combination of weather changes and hard water. I've tried a number of moisturizers but I also have sensitive skin and break out really easily. Has anyone used this with sensitive skin? Does it really moisturize deep or just coat?
Estefani M.
I would like to get this lotion for my mom does it really rejuvenate your skin overnight? And does it have a scent to it?
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Has anyone else fell in love with this product ? It smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing .