BY JERGENS®

Relieves dry skin with moisture-rich hydration to reveal deeply luminous, visibly softer skin.

Best for: Normal to dry skin.

• Restores skin‘s luminosity with a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend and nourishing hydrators.
  • Provides dry skin with long-lasting moisture to soften and visibly improve skin‘s tone and texture.
  • Leaves skin lightly fragranced with JERGENS® classic Cherry-Almond scent.

For beautifully soft skin with classic cherry-almond scent. Enriched with nourishing emollients, jergens original scent cherry-almond moisturizer leave skin soft, silky and subtly fragranced. This cherry almond lotion helps moisturize your skin, giving it a comforting relief from dryness, as well as smooth skin. Jergens moisturizer is enriched with nourishing emollients that leaves skin soft.

INGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ESTERS, LANOLIN OIL, FRAGRANCE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, ARGININE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLPARABEN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.

AVAILABLE IN: 3 oz., 10 oz., 21 oz., 32 oz.

With an illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend and Cherry Almond Essence.

JERGENS® Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer
  • "I use this everyday very moisturizing lasts all day and has a good fresh scent!" in 702 reviews
  • "Amazing moisturizing at natural feeling! Great for any dry skin. Good for all over use :)" in 373 reviews
  • "I hate using lotion because it feels like I'm rubbing grease all over myself. But this is hydrating and soothing. I love it for my dry, sensitive skin. It's also really good for my recently healed tattoos." in 122 reviews
Lori L.
I have used Jergens since I was a teenager and I don't think they've ever changed their formula. I like it because it soaks in pretty quickly, although it does leave a light greasy film on your body for a short time, hence only four stars. I like to get the Cherry Almond scent when I purchase it in small tubes to keep by my bed. You can still smell the original scent at first then once you start to rub it in the almond becomes very prominent with a slight cherry lingering in the background. I really like the almond scent. To me, it feels comforting and soothing to help settle me for bed. JERGENS® Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer
Kimberly S.
Redford, MI
This lotion is a staple in my home!!!!! It takes me back to my childhood as well I always remember seeing this on my mother’s and grandmothers dresser and I use it faithfully it hydrates your skin so well WITHOUT feeling greasy and sticky in the hot summer months.. and the smellllllllll omg!! A MUST BUY!!!
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I love this lotion!! I use this lotion after I shave, because my skin becomes very dry. It helps rehydrate my skin, and also is very delicate on my razor burn. I love the smell, it just smells clean (is that weird?) But it’s a great lotion for a great price, and I highly recommend it to anyone with dry skin!!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.
Jessica R.
Homestead
I’ve been using this exact lotion for over 20 years. It’s my absolute fave because it’s not too watery and not too thick either. I use it every day after my shower, and all over my body. I tend to have sensitive skin and jergens works great. I’ve tried so many different lotions, and jergens continues to be the best! I will never stop using jergens.
Calie A.
fairbanks
I love this product! I use it every time I get out of the shower and It leaves my skin silky smooth! The original scent is my favorite because it isn’t too over powering! I’d definitely recommend this product to anyone with really dry skin!
Faith A.
surfside
Favorite lotion ever. I have dry, sensitive skin and it helps with it all. I’ve been using it since I can remember. My mother introduced me to jergens when I was tiny. I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Jessica L.
 The smell of this stuff is AMAZING. The lotion is great too. Not too greasy or anything, it's just the right combination of moisturizing and light. It's not crazy expensive either, which is always a plus. It's literally the only lotion I use and definitely worth a try.
Hali D.
Conover, NC
My all time favorite lotion! No other will ever compare. It’s the only scented lotion my skin can tolerate. The smell is so pleasing too! Not too over powering, but you can for sure smell the signature smell! It’s leaves my skins feeling so soft. I will never buy another lotion!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I have been using this lotion for years and I don't think I can ever switch to another lotion that is not high end. I love the smell and the way that it leaves my skin. I also always have a small travel
size one that I keep in my purse. I have dry skin and this really helps out right when I get out of the shower. Doesn't leave you with a heavy grease like feeling like I know that other lotions do.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
What's your favorite scent
Kayla W.
Rome, GA
Jennifer C.
Liberty, SC
Does anyone recommend using this on chapped skin?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
Is a good CREAM FOR SUMMER ?
CeCi S.
Bowling Green, MO
Needing a good winter moisturizer. Will this work to keep my skin in great condition and not all dry in this horribly cold weather?

Amazon