BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Helps give your skin a luxuriously soft feel with long-lasting, moisture-rich hydration.

Enriched with Argan Oil from the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco, this restoring oil is known as “liquid gold” and for its healing and soothing properties.

Directions: Use daily for deeply luminous, visibly softer skin.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, STEARIC ACID, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-3, FRAGRANCE, CETEARETH-20, METHYLPARABEN, ALLANTOIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ARGININE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, PANTHENOL, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE.

Bria T.
I love this lotion! It keeps my skin moisturized all day! It isn’t heavy and sticky. It feels so light and airy when you put it on! I doesn’t dry out my skin like some lotions may do! I would easily recommend
Kimberly N.
Tucson
these are so thick and creamy ! they make my body feeling smoother and they smell amazing i love using this lotion during the winter when my skin feels to get dryer
Shayna H.
I love this lotion! Thick and creamy but not oily. Makes my skin feel instantly soft and luxurious. My only complaint is that it has that classic Jergens scent. I would of preferred a warm or spicy scent. This is my new favorite body lotion.