JERGENS® Nourishing Honey Moisturizer uploaded by Jay F.

BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Best for: Normal to Dry Skin.

With Honey and Orange Blossom Essence, this formula hydrates and smoothes to help reveal deeply nourished, visibly softer skin.

Unique formula contains illuminating Hydralucence blend.

Directions: Use daily for deeply luminous, visibly softer skin.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, TAPIOCA STARCH, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, LAURETH-3, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ARGININE, ETHYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, TRIDECYL SALICYLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT, .

JERGENS® Nourishing Honey Moisturizer
  • "To be honest I’ve been on the hunt for a nice body lotion for quite a while. I may sound picky but, I need my lotion to have a pump. Lotion doesn’t make sense in my brain without a pump, I can’t stand trying to dig a cream or lotion out of a jar. Bleh. .I know #firstworldproblems 🙈 . @jergensus added a new lotion to their line up of all stars and I LOVE it! The Jergens Nourishing Honey Lotion smells SO gewd, ( like orange blossoms and honey! 🍯 ) It has a nice delicate scent and a velvety smooth texture; not to mention it’s a drugstore brand so it’s affordable. Yes please! 🙋🏼‍♀️. . . This lotion has found a new home on my vanity." in 3 reviews
Sophie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this lotion. I use it every time I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin so smooth and soft and its better than ever. I purchased mine at Walmart and it was listed at a decent price for such a good product. I will be repurchasing once this bottle is out for sure ! :)
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
Before purchasing my shea butter from OKAY, I used this lotion and loved it (I still love it and I still have it). It lasted a little while but didn't last longer than my shea butter but that was fine with me because I love the fragrance
Janie M.
Melrose, MA
I have been using this product for a few weeks and not only do I love the feeling of the moisturizer but also how long it lasts. My skin is addicted to it! I usually change lotions or mix lotions during the colder seasons but so far I haven’t needed to do that with this Jergens lotion! Highly recommend!
alejandra R.
San Diego
I love this lotion. It leaves your skin refreshed and moisturized. I have very dry skin and this lotion revives the dry skin! Has a very good scent to it. A little pricy but it works! I would buy this product again.
Jay F.
I love this product!! I can use it on both of my boys dry skin and my face and neck with out any major break outs. It has a nice clean scent that doesn't over power.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
To be honest I’ve been on the hunt for a nice body lotion for quite a while.
@jergensus added a new lotion to their line up of all stars and I LOVE it!
This lotion has found a new home on my vanity.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I have been using this for three weeks now and I have definitely seen a great improvement in my skin! It is such a great moisturizer! It has a light scent. It absorbs into my skin well and does not leave a greasy feeling. Would definitely recommended it!
Soledad R.
Victoria
Amazing. Leaves skin soft and not greasy. Not expensive. Really effective. Great product do to having sensitive skin. I'm a repeat user of this product. Nice easy packaging to find on shevels at stores. For sure will keep buying again.
Brooke F.
Hurst, TX
I just bought this lotion and I like it alot it smells yummy and makes my skin really hydrated I am pregnant right now and I am using this and no stretch marks.
Lauren N.
This is sooooo good for my dry skin I am obsessed with it . Smells like oranges and a mix of honey and it it’s so refreshing on the skin . I really love it