JERGENS® Naturals® Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Luz A.

BY JERGENS®

The Natural Jergens Moisturizer is designed to hydrate and replenish your skin with authentic desert botanicals. This Hydrating Daily Dry Skin Moisturizer contains jojoba oil, agave and cactus extracts that soften, restore and quench your skin. No animal testing was done to produce this Nourishing Moisturizer that is offered in a 16.8-fl oz size for your convenience. The essential moisturizers in this Hydrating Daily Dry Skin Moisturizer will increase your skin's hydration instantly.

Specifications

Features

Doubles skin hydration instantly, 95% natural Ingredients, Dermatologist tested, Ultra hydrating, Jojoba oil, agave And cactus extracts

Brand

Jergens

Form

Liquids

Skin Type

All, Dry

Gender

Women

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)

1.23 x 1.23 x 1.23 Inches

• Is this good to use as a mostutaizier?2 Answers
  • How long does this keep your skin moisturizer for?2 Answers
JERGENS® Naturals® Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer
  • "One of the best creams ever for dry skin! I use this product on my legs (especially during winter months)! I went from scales, flakey skins to smooth skin after about a month of using this product!" in 56 reviews
  • "I love jergens! It is great for dry skin or sensitive skin! It even has a great smell to it. I use it every time I get out of the shower!" in 18 reviews
Stephanie S.
Jergens Naturals Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer is a great one tho have on hand if you have chronic dry skin, live in a dry climate or have trouble with winter dry skin. It has only a light smell to it and it goes on smoothly.
This is a fantastic moisturizer to use right after a shower or bath, before you towel off. It doesn't leave a greasy or heavy feeling and works nicely in my sensitive skin.
karen S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Absolute best all-over body moisturizer. I love the fresh aloe smell, and this moisturizer absorbs quickly and leaves such a beautiful finish on the skin. This is my go-to everyday moisturizer, I started using this in high school and have yet to find something to replace it.
Emilie M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very good moisturizer for someone with normal, not very dry skin. It does provide moisture and penetrates deeply, it is slightly greedy and does not have a pleasant smell in my opinion, I would recommend to anyone looking for a good daily moisturizer.
Urzula M.
denver , CO
not many lotions keep your skin feeling extremely soft and moisturized for hours through out the day and also keep the same smell for hours. i would highly recommend any jergens product. i have travel sizes in all my purses. don't go anywhere without it !!
Deepika R.
Holybourne Avenue , London
I have dry skin so this prodcut was great for me. It always leaves my skin so hydrated and moisturized throughout the day, and I won't have to worry about scaly skin like before!
Lucy D.
Peoria, AZ
This lotion has to be the best ever!! It not only smells good it works. Living in AZ we have a different kind of heat. I can put this on and go out with having that nasty sweating lotion skin.. I stay soft!!
Princess Tiffany D.
Ames, IA
I love it! I'm using this everyday to keep my skin moisturized. It's not expensive. It is available in common stores like Walmart, Target or CVS. I will recommend this to my friend.
maya s.
Arlington, TX
I suffer from eczema and extremely sensitive skin so finding a lotion that hydrates and will break me out is hard but this product is great. I use it twice a day. It is not greasy. It soaks into the skin nicely leaving my skin hydrated and beautiful. Jergens products are sold in most grocery stores and CVS and Walgreens for about $5 a bottle. Mine always last me about 1 month and half.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This product is so amazing it is not pricey it smells so good it's almonds set the packaging is nice they just changed it it is gentle it is affected and very very happy with it and I would definitely recommend it to anybody and I always buy it every time I see it because we run out of of the time we have a big family
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Really nothing special, although I didn't expect much. It works well during the summer but I require more hydration during the winter. I also thought it had too much of an added fragrance. I prefer profits with a light or organic smell. I don't need the product to smell good I'm more interested in results.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
Is this good to use as a mostutaizier?
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
How long does this keep your skin moisturizer for?