JERGENS® Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

With blueberry and pomegranate extracts, naturally rejuvenates skin

With powerful antioxidants from Pomegranate & Grapeseed Oil, JERGENS® Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer boosts elasticity and resilience while simultaneously rejuvenating skin's texture-leaving it powerfully hydrated and renewed after just two uses.

Key natural ingredients used in Skin Renewing:

• Grapeseed Oil: relieves distressed skin and boosts its natural barrier

• Pomegranate Extract: an antioxidant that combats skin-damaging elements that promote aging

JERGENS® Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, JOJOBA ESTERS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, CHELIDONIUM MAJUS EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, *ASCORBIC ACID, **RETINYL PALMITATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARETH-20, CARBOMER, HYDROGENATED COTTONSEED OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CARAMEL.

*VITAMIN C, **VITAMIN A PALMITATE

JERGENS® Naturals® Skin Renewing Daily Moisturizer
  • "As a man, I was very hard pressed to find a body lotion I actually liked using. But this one made it happen. It's not overly greasy, I don't feel like it takes too long to saturate my skin, and it leaves my elbows and knees super soft, with no dry skin in the morning. My wife loves the feel of my skin when I've applied this lotion, and that's a five star for me 👍🏻." in 106 reviews
  • "Really sensitive but effective lotion brand that is trusted in my family for everyone from adults to kids." in 25 reviews
Aryelle E.
El Paso, TX
This is nice everyday natural moisturizer for the skin. Drug store price, good deal. I use it everyday day and night, then after i shower. It a fresh clean smell. I would repurchase this product.
Karissa P.
I live in chicago so the weather is freezing cold and super windy, resulting in me having super dry skin. I am a die hard fan of this lotion because it really restores the moisture in my skin and makes my skin so hydrated despite the terrible weather.
Myoshia H.
Killeen, TX
I've used Jergens in the past and it is a great brand, however I love using body creams and oils so this product really didn't suit my needs exactly. Needless to say, if you're into lotions.. give it a try!
Simone V.
In the winter my skin (especially hands & feet) get so incredibly dry that my knuckles usually crack and bleed a random points throughout the day. Usually I can apply hand cream after hand cream, only for my skin to soak up all the product but stay just as dry as it was before. This has been the first product that I have used on that I can put one pump on my hands and feel almost fully moisturized for a few hours. I do find that I need to keep reapplying it to my drier areas, but it's great for the rest of my body when I use it after my nighttime shower, I still feel moisturized in the morning. Price is super affordable as well - so I definitely recommend!
Lynnsay B.
Depew, NY
As a nurse I need to wash my hands frequently. This leaves them dry and cracked, especially in the winter, so a good lotion in essential. Jergens Naturals Skin Renewing Lotion does just the job for me! It's not too powerful with scent, which is a good thing, and leaves my hands feeling well moisturized for a good portion of my shift. I loved it so much I gifted smaller size bottles to my coworkers.
Dillon B.
I use this product on my feet a lot because I have really bad clauses on my heels that need to be kept moist or they crack really badly, and this stuff does the trick. I dislike the smell of the lotion. It just has an odd smell when you first put it on. At first I thought was a combination of my feet and the lotion but I realized it was the lotion. The smell dissipates in a few minutes so it isn't even close to a deal breaker.
KaIli H.
OMAHA, NE
I love this lotion! One pump and it's enough to spread nicely on your arm. It comes out creamy and pretty thick but I like that. My skin gets very dry in this midwestern weather so I appreciate a thicker lotion. I use it on my hands and legs where I get really dry. I am also in and out of chlorine all day so it has saved my skin!
Salina C.
Jergens is a great brand when it comes to lotion they all smell so good .Also keeps your skin from drying out .Not sticky sinks in your skin and hydrates and keeps your skin looking healthy. Last all day once you apply and is very comfortable on the skin .I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or bother my skin at all.
Shanayia M.
The smell of the lotion is wonderful but what I like the most is that it actually really do moisturize your skin so it's not just for smell. For me to have sensitive skin this lotion really gets the job done without any trouble. The lotion is kind of thick but the texture is smooth. The lotion also leave me smelling really good for a couple of days before the smell fades away.
Teresa L.
I am a huge fan on the Jergens line up. The lotions was one of my first and still is a go to for me. I love how soft it makes your skin. It seals up the dry cracking skin and restores the moisture in your body. I would definitely continue to buy and recommend for anyone that needs great moisture at a decent price.