BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Jergens Naturals Refresh Daily Moisturizer With Jergens Naturals. Refresh Daily Moisturizer, your skin will awaken with a blend of natural energizers and powerful moisturizers that boost hydration, enlivening it with a burst of cooling and naturally recharging freshness. Key natural used in Refresh: . Aloe Vera: comforts, softens and rejuvenates skin . Mint Leaf: cools and refreshes skin on contact . White Tea: possesses astringent and antioxidant properties to recharge skin.

About the product

• Refresh Daily Moisturizer, your skin will awaken with a blend of natural energizers and powerful
  • Aloe Vera: comforts, softens and rejuvenates skin
  • Mint Leaf: cools and refreshes skin on contact .
  • White Tea: possesses astringent and antioxidant properties to recharge skin

JERGENS® Naturals Refresh Daily Moisturizer
  • "I use this on my daughter. she always has dry skin. works great. it gets rid of the dry skin. makes it smooth fresh " in 36 reviews
  • "This works well on my sensitive skin. doesn't burn or make me itch. I would recommend this. " in 10 reviews
Sasha H.
Blue Ridge, VA
If you spend tons on lotions then you should give this a shot. It's not greasy or powerful. In fact I serously can say it's perfect! I use it twice daily once after a shower and before bed. My skin has become next to flawless. I really can see the difference and so can my husband. Its 93% natural too... My favorite is the coconut. I use a big bottle in a month. If you have a problem trying to find a good lotion try this one.
Anais P.
I couldn't find the one I had but I think it's the same thing. Anyways! This lotion works great and has a great smell. Also, it leave my usually dry skin feeling moisturized and soft :) and it's very affordable compared to the more expensive brands. Can use as much as I like every time!
Melissa V.
Green Bay, WI
This lotion works wonders! I like that it works to help relieve my dry skin all over and it's not greasy or sticky feeling, like some lotions can be. I like to use this after showering, as when your skin is hydrated it soaks the lotion in better and keeps it lasting more throughout the day, so that means less application and an easier beauty routine for those who don't have much time.
Joanna A.
I really love this moisturizer... It keeps your skin smooth and moisturized at all time...most creams that I have used would have my skin turning white(dry) after like ive never used on any cream...but with this one its really different ...apply once and forget about applying a second time thats how it works.... Never regrettee buying this and I will always keep buying.
Jennifer B.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do like this product, however, if you apply this too heavily in certain areas it tends to ball up. the more I rub it in the more the product seems to almost lift off my skin and create little balls of moisturizer. I have to apply the correct amount so it won't do this. if I can get the right ratio of product on, it's prefect. very moisturizing and nice mellow scent
Tanya R.
This is my favorite hand lotion!! I used to have problems with my skin cracking due to eczema and allergies. My skin hardly has any issues now and I don't even have to use prescription cream as long as I reapply every time I wash my hands including using antibacterial cleanser. Seriously this formula has saved me a lot of pain and my hands are soft again.
Shannon C.
Ulster Park, NY
This lotion is nice but it is not worth buying. It has a nice smell not very overpowering and the bottle it comes in is very convenient if you keep it on your dresser or night stand. This product however, takes forever to dry when it is on your skin and lease a residue when it does dry almost like a tacky feeling. The bottle although handy when you keep in on your dresser is so huge you could never travel with it or keep it in your purse. I don't recommend this product and will not buy again
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
Oh my goodness the Jergens body lotion is definitely worth the money spent. It smells so good and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft. If you suffer from dry skin it definitely helps. It moisturizes the skin really well.
Nathalis B.
Leesburg, FL
This is my everyday lotion. I use it in the mornings before heading out and in the evenings after the shower. It leaves my skin pretty moisturized but it doesn't last very long. I do find myself reapplying before bed. I will probably continue to buy it though because out of all the ones I've purchased in the past, it works the best for my skin.
Kaitlyn I.
Greensboro, NC
This is a perfect body lotion because it has a really nice and thick feel to it. The formal is gentle and goes one perfectly. I bought it one day at Walmart it was on sale so I gave it a try. This really keeps my skin nice and hydrated. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who needs so,e hydration.