Jergens Naturals Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Luz A.

BY JERGENS®

New, For Deeply Nourished Skin with jojoba oil, agave & cactus extracts 92% natural ingredients ; Questions or comments? Call us at or visit us at jergens.com

• Is this good to use as a mostutaizier?2 Answers
  • How long does this keep your skin moisturizer for?2 Answers
Susan N.
Susan N.
Love this lotion. I've been using it for the past 10 years, and while I've tried others, nothing is as good as Jergens. It hydrates even during our dry winters, but best of all, it absorbs quickly into your skin and leaves no oily or greasy feeling. The fragrance is simple and clean- it's not overwhelming, and just leaves a nice trace of freshness on your skin. And, it will not clash or overpower any perfume or fragrance you add or stick to your clothes!
maya s.
maya s.
Arlington, TX
I suffer from eczema and extremely sensitive skin so finding a lotion that hydrates and will break me out is hard but this product is great. I use it twice a day. It is not greasy. It soaks into the skin nicely leaving my skin hydrated and beautiful. Jergens products are sold in most grocery stores and CVS and Walgreens for about $5 a bottle. Mine always last me about 1 month and half.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
This product is so amazing it is not pricey it smells so good it's almonds set the packaging is nice they just changed it it is gentle it is affected and very very happy with it and I would definitely recommend it to anybody and I always buy it every time I see it because we run out of of the time we have a big family
Naomi C.
Naomi C.
Carlsbad, NM
Me and my husband both use this on a daily, you go through the bottle at least every two weeks we started to buy the big bottles for home use. it is not pricey at all compared to other lotions that we have used. there is room for improvement the lotion does not smell good when applying i would love a scent to it
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
I use this after washing my face because I've learned that if I don't apply sufficient moisture to my face, then my oily skin overcompensates for it and my makeup ends up looking like a cooking pan. The scent free moisturizer is always the way to go because added fragrance can't be good for your delicate face.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Augusta, GA
Jergen's leaves my skin feeling soft, but doesn't make it oily, like a lot of other products. I also enjoy the clean, light smell that comes in this moisturizer. Too many companies make their products over-powering with fragrances, so it's nice to see a company delivering on what consumers really want/need!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Really nothing special, although I didn't expect much. It works well during the summer but I require more hydration during the winter. I also thought it had too much of an added fragrance. I prefer profits with a light or organic smell. I don't need the product to smell good I'm more interested in results.
Gwen F.
Gwen F.
Candler, NC
Because I have extremely dry skin, it's important for me to use a good daily moisturizer and that is what Jergens Naturals Daily Moisturizer is. I buy this product at my local grocery store and usually get it at a good price. I would definitely recommend this product to help soothe dry, itchy skin.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I've been using this for over a year and love that my skin doesn't break out on my back or chest when I use this daily moisturizer. My skin tends to be oily, naturally, so acne is a concern but so far so good! It isn't the most effective during the winter so I switch to Nivea until summer time.
Alissa N.
Alissa N.
Bakersfield, CA
Jergens has always been my number choice for body lotion, this one works great! My skin is always hydrated no matter how hot/dry it is here. I have eczema and I always have to be careful when using any type of hydrating lotion because of fragrance but this one never causes me to break out!
Gris M.
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
Is this good to use as a mostutaizier?
Carly P.
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
How long does this keep your skin moisturizer for?