JERGENS® Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Moisturizer uploaded by cheryl f.JERGENS® Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Moisturizer uploaded by Jenn D.

BY JERGENS® #9 in After Shave

DESCRIPTION:

Jergens Naturally Smooth Shave Minimizing Moisturizer is the first daily moisturizer designed to help women shave less often while it moisturizes. This non-greasy formula contains Herbalsilk extract, a natural botanical extract, and soy protein to make hair softer. Naturally Smooth immediately leaves skin silky smooth and within 4 weeks makes shaving faster and easier as hair becomes softer, finer and less noticeable. With continued use, shaving continues to be faster and less frequent.

Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
The holy grail of leg moisturizers! I don't know if it truly makes your hair thinner, or makes you need to shave less but it feels so good going on freshly shaved legs, I don't care. I bought this on a whim at the drugstore- because who wouldn't want to shave less. It makes your legs so silky smooth...you'll never want to use another moisturizer again!
Renee S.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love Jergens! My family has used it for years and I am completely satisfied with the improved formula over the years. It has a very nice scent and it instantly leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft. It also hydrates very nicely and the moisture holds throughout the day, even longer.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've found that with my skin, every Jergens product I've tried has been successful. It was pretty gentle on my skin- it's not too expensive for what you get, because they do come in bulk sizes. I didn't ever have any problems or side effects while using this on my skin; I really enjoyed this product.
Mary T.
Ocala, FL
Jergens Lotion has been my go to lotion for years, I use it many times a day. Being a Nurse I must was my hands numerous times a day in hot warm to hot water. I carry a small bottle of Jergens in my uniform pocket. I love it because it goes right into the skin and it never leaves my hands feeling like I need to wipe them. I love my Jergens.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This product peaked my interest, I purchased it on amazon,
Because everything's low priced there! I think it was great for its price. The pros are
That it leaves skin feeling great, cons it doesn't exactly minimize the hair follicles like I expected it to do. I would purchase again, as long as I don't find another product that shows better reviews, but as of now, Go for it!
Jennifer W.
This product it amazing!!! Used this for years and it really works. It smells very light and fresh. This product doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy or yucky, absorbs nicely into skin. I would definitely recommend it. It's pretty easy to find in stores and is reasonably priced.
Melissa Y.
This lotion is great to keep your skin soft. I did feel like it was a bit too heavy for the summer, especially because I use lotion every day after the shower. I picked it up at Target while looking for something new to keep my shave jobs down during the summer. I'd recommend it, but I've found other brands I like a bit more.
Kaitlyn M.
Fort Stewart
I think this lotion does exactly what it is suppose to do. It leaves you moisturized without leaving behind a nasty residue. I think the lotion is about short-lived because I have to reply often. Gentle to put one and the price is very nice so yes I will purchase again.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
This was one of the starting shaving cream/ moisturizer that I have ever use and sometimes i find myself going back to using it. It's easy to use with a shaver and my sking feels smooth afterwards. It smells nice, and it's too harsh on the nose. I would recommend this
Kimberly J.
Kent, WA
I used to love this product but Jergens has since discontinued it. Unless you want to pay triple it's value by ordering on eBay or Amazon I recommend trying the Aveeno Hair Minimizing Shaving Cream along with Jergens Skin Smoothing Gentle Exfoliating Moisturizer or Equate Aloe Vera & Vitamin E Baby Oil Gel