BY JERGENS® #45 in Self-Tanner

Maintains even, natural-looking color

With fade-fighting technology, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer extends your color, either from the natural sun or from a sunless tanner. For all skin tones.

How To Use:

Use in place of your daily body moisturizer to maintain your flawless tan. Smooth product over tanned body skin evenly and completely. Wash hands after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIMETHICONE, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, CETEARETH-20, DIHYDROXYACETONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, STEARETH-2, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, FRAGRANCE, STEARIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, METHYLPARABEN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHICONOL, BHT, ETHYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 60, CITRIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, ERYTHRULOSE, CARAMEL.

Buy on Harmon ...*
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I like using this to moisturize my tanned skin and extend the tan at the same time. It has a tiny bit of shimmer in it, which makes it look very nice on tanned skin, especially in summer. The smell is not so much to my liking, because you can smell the self tanner in it, but overall it is still a good product.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
not a huge fan of this. it's supposed to help with both fake tan and sun tan. i've used this several times but it seems to me to be just a moisturizer and not even a super moisturizing one at that. scent is good. neutral clean smell. overall i think this is sort of gimmicky. using any moisturizer will extend your tan and this product is basically unnecessary.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
I am a VERY pale girl. I use it daily. I do love it and love that it does not have the smell that alot of other self tanners have. The only thing I do not like is for some reason I always have streaks as hard as I try to put it on smoothly it always happens. I'm working on it but I can't figure it out
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I stopped fake tanning but when I did I bought a bottle of this product. I still have the mostly full bottle and will use it as a moisturizer with my natural tan, it does moisturize some. I wasn't that impressed but not necessarily disappointed, its just okay. Doesn't stink.
Trish C.
This really helped with Florida's dry heat, the moisturizer is very well. It goes on smooth and light, and does not get all slippery when the humidity is high in the air. The pump on the bottle is great to grab every last drop of this lotion, as you will enjoy it very much.
Janine G.
Boynton beach, FL
If your like me and you don't tan Jergens Natural Glow + Firming Daily Moisturizer is the way to go! It gives you a sun kissed glow like you have spent hours in the sun! I keep buying this product and love it! JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer
Casie C.
Grant, AL
I love this stuff. My mama owns a tanning salon but I'm so busy I can't go as often as I'd like. I picked this up as Ross and I love it! I did replace my other moisturizer but I didn't lose any benefits, my skin is still soft and it seems to work as it clams to!
Morgan S.
Ransomville, NY
I love this product and I love by Jergins tanning line. It is not greasy and defiantly an affordable price. It's gentle on the skin and the scent is rephrasing and it never leaves streaks!! I've tried competitors and they don't stand a chance
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was hydrating and has a subtle self tan in it .it don't recommend to use it to much on the arms and cheat but if you want a subtle glow in the summer it was perfect.
Alison O.
I love using this stuff after showering after a long day out in the sun! It helps to make sure your skin doesn't dry out while also helping to preserve your tan you worked so hard to get! I also love the smell!
Simone C.
Does Jergens give a natural suntan look and doesn't streek or get all over your clothes?
What does it smell like?
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
I need this item for yesterday that's great, has anyone used it?