Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerJergens®
Jergens Natural Glow +Protect Sunscreen SPF 20

Jergens Natural Glow +Protect Sunscreen SPF 20

Jergens Natural Glow +Protect Daily Moisturizer Sunscreen SPF 20 will give you that natural-looking color while providing SPF 20 sun protection.

Is this product streaky and does it give a subtle tan?
How does it work?
Start your review of Jergens Natural Glow +Protect Sunscreen SPF 20!
Product Highlights
I have dry skin so a moisturizer is a must for me, this product is great for the warm hint needed on some cold or rainy days.in reviews
For the price point I shouldn't complain, but it doesn't take the place of a high quality body oil and a great self tanner.in reviews
I naturally have an olive skin tone but I wanted something to help me get a bit more darker before summer came around without going to the tanning salon.in reviews
I've used the Fair Skin Jergens Natural Glow, and white it was easy to use and moisturized, it didn't smell that great and would start to get splotchy. in reviews
I'm very pale so the idea of slowly building a non-orangey tan is great but there are just too many downfalls to this product.in reviews
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I’ve tried this before and it’s just okay. I really don’t feel like it did a whole lot with color enhancement but it felt nice. Not something I would buy again though.
Trina F.
Hixson, TN
Jergens Natural Glow +Protect Sunscreen SPF 20 uploaded by Trina F.
I love all of Bergen’s natural glow products. It gives a nice gradual tan over 2/3 days that really brightens up your skin especially face. No streaming or nasty orange marks. Just natural!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Jergens Natural Glow +Protect Sunscreen SPF 20 uploaded by Crissi G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the BEST self tanner I’ve ever used. I have olive colored, natural, not too oily but not dry-skin. #JergensNaturalGlow works so good. I usually put it on after I shower and let soak in for about 30-45 minutes before I go to bed. When I wake up, I’m tan!!! I don’t use an applicator either, just my hands which I wash afterwards. I even use it on my face. It blends so well and stays on for a few days.
Kristina P.
This is good if you want to gradually appear tanner. I usually try to use this at least once a day
Madison E.
Enola, PA
Jergens Natural Glow +Protect Sunscreen SPF 20 uploaded by Madison E.
I love this moisturizer! I use it 2-3 times a day after I wash my face. Always keeps my skin soft and smooth!
Katy G.
Kissimmee, FL
Smells good and works! I've tried so many self tanners and this is the only one I've come back and back to. Try the new one with SPF 20, it's great!
Val J.
Mason City, IA
This product offers superior moisturizing benefits and SPF protection all while giving your skin gradual, natural sun kissed color without leaving streaks and at a very affordable price point . It is definitely worth the money and you won't be disappointed.
Olivia A.
The smell is ehhh. Lingers. But, the product itself is really nice. I have pale skin and this makes sure it’s not too orange or Oompa Loompa looking. Ver moisturizing. Only takes a couple uses to get my desired look
Shandi O.
Glasgow, KY
I love how this gives you a subtle town without looking too orange! The only thing I don’t love is the smell
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't get a tan unless I go to a tanning salon everyday for two months. Being a red head it's hard to get a tan and have it last. I have tried most of the tanning lotions that are in my price range. They always leave me with streaks or an orange color. It doesn't matter how I apply it or exfoliate before I use it. Definitely not for me😞
Ask a question to the Influenster community...