BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Beautiful natural-looking color and SPF 20 sun protection

Get natural-looking color gradually, with SPF 20. JERGENS® Natural Glow®
+PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is the only body moisturizer in the Natural Glow® line with SPF protection. Try it today for beautiful, healthy, natural-looking color.

This skin cancer foundation-recommended formula gradually creates gorgeous, natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex. With broad spectrum uva/uvb protection with spf 20, this formula is also designed to defend against everyday sun exposure while creating a healthy, radiant glow.

How To Use:

To Get Natural-Looking Color: For best results, use daily as your all-over body lotion. Smooth on evenly, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You'll begin to see a subtle development of color within several days.

For Sunscreen Use: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Allow several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash hands after application. Reapply at least every 2 hours*. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: Ask doctor.

*If reapplying at least every 2 hours for sunscreen use, a non-glow sunscreen is recommended if color change becomes too intense.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® +PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 for Fair to Medium skin tones

OCTINOXATE 6%, OXYBENZONE 2%. Inactive Ingredient(s) WATER, GLYCERIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIHYDROXYACETONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARETH-2, POLYACRYLAMIDE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, LAURETH-7, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ERYTHRULOSE, CARAMEL.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® +PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 for Medium to Tan skin tones

• Does this leave you streaky at all? I worry about self ta...18 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin streaky?1 Answers
  • Will this stain your clothes? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have dry skin so a moisturizer is a must for me, this product is great for the warm hint needed on some cold or rainy days." in 63 reviews
  • "For the price point I shouldn't complain, but it doesn't take the place of a high quality body oil and a great self tanner." in 27 reviews
  • "I naturally have an olive skin tone but I wanted something to help me get a bit more darker before summer came around without going to the tanning salon." in 21 reviews
  • "I've used the Fair Skin Jergens Natural Glow, and white it was easy to use and moisturized, it didn't smell that great and would start to get splotchy. " in 19 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands after use and be careful around your wrists/knuckles because it can build up and look fake/dirty/orange in those areas." in 16 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
JERGENS® Natural Glow® +PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I've been using this product for years now and I absolutely love it, you can get great color without the hideous odor of most sunless tanners. This particular one from Jergens, has sunscreen added, SPF 20, a nice touch. I have fair to medium skin depending on the season and I use medium to tan skin tone and it works perfectly. I do make sure to use a scrub brush in the shower to exfoliate prior to application, concentrating on areas like my Knuckles my toes my elbows and my knees. This prevents the Jergens product from additional build up or blotchiness in those areas. I recommend using a brush over a scrub because most scrubs contain oils. You can layer Jergens Natural Glow daily for a buildable, gradual, natural looking flawless color. The active ingredients are octinoxate 6% and oxybenzone 2% ---- sunscreen. #sunlesstanning #spf #tansafe #protectskin #bronze #tan
Hilary T.
Lemoore, CA
Review for: Fair to Med more...
I am a ghost person. Like NEON white. I have two color options generally, white or red, and white hurts a whole lot less! I once was able to tan but as years go by the ability seems to have left me! So this is my first foray into self tanning products and I’m pretty pleased with the result thus far! I will say at first I think I may have applied a little much, you really want to rub the lotion in and make sure you’ve got it evenly spread! But the beauty of a product like this is that it’s a subtle build so you don’t have to worry too much. A natural glow for a great price. I’d definitely purchase again.
Hali D.
Conover, NC
Review for: Med to Tan more...
It’s a great alternative for getting a tan but staying out of the sun! Jergens is my all time favorite lotion brand so I had to try it first and I was so pleased with the long lasting results! I would buy again in a heart beat if I ever need a tan fast ASAP
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Review for: Med to Tan more...
Works really well to help me keep a small base tan. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but once you get over that road bump the rest is really good. It provides me with a warm glow year around and for the price you can’t hate it.
Chelsea S.
Cambridge
Gotta look tan. Used this before a wedding and it worked well, you need to be careful using it because it can easily turn parts of your skin orange. Make sure to fully wash your hands and wrists after you use it
Alisha C.
Jergens Natural Glow daily moisture is a great lotion to give just the right glow! It ranges in skin tons! Only product I have used that hasn’t turned my skin orange!
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Review for: Med to Tan more...
I use this product in addition to tanning in the tanning salon. This helps me keep my skin glowing and looking smooth and healthy! It combats dry skin while proving an over-all even color. So helpful in the winter time when skin tends to fade to super light!
Catherine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Med to Tan more...
I just started using this about two weeks ago and I notice my skin has this golden bronze look to it and I love it 😍 it also helps with my really dry skin the price is great rite aide had a sale on it so I decided to try it and Iam really glad I did I definitely recommend this to ladies
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
Review for: Fair to Med more...
I started using  this product early summer last year. I bought 1 from my local Kroger (it had a coupon) and I thought this might be the perfect every day moisturizer! it even has spf and color for pasty legs! so I started using it and after a few days there was a promo at Amazon so I ended up picking up 4 more of the fair to medium shade.
Well, one year later and i'm down to my last one. I'm glad to see this product go and will not repurchase any more of it because: 1) when I use this product for a few days in a row, the waxy build up that keeps the color in place starts pilling and falling off. After you get done removing all that grossness, your skin is back to your normal color. Also, there are days when I  haven't even used this product for a while (so no build up) and again I get the piling! I honestly don't know what sets this product off since i'd be applying it after a shower, with dry skin and no other product underneath! 2) I don't like the fragrance is just an unpleasant chemical smell IMO 3) the color applies patchy. However, this product is very affordable and for anyone who wants a touch of color with SPF this maybe a good product but personally I'd not repurchase this product again.
Macey F.
Richmond Hill, GA
I️ love this glow and protect lotion! It’s very affordable and you can purchase it almost anywhere. It gives you a nice tan glow, which looks very natural. Not orange, and no bad smell. I️ live by this stuff!
Heather M.
Does it wash off in the shower or gradually fade away?
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
Has anyone had an allergic reaction from this?
Heather M.
What's the best way to apply this without getting streaks?
Melissa D.
Pennsylvania
How do you keep smelling fresh all day instead of that weird smell this makes?
Pam A.