BY JERGENS®

DESCRIPTION:

Beautiful natural-looking color and SPF 20 sun protection

Get natural-looking color gradually, with SPF 20. JERGENS® Natural Glow®
+PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is the only body moisturizer in the Natural Glow® line with SPF protection. Try it today for beautiful, healthy, natural-looking color.

This skin cancer foundation-recommended formula gradually creates gorgeous, natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex. With broad spectrum uva/uvb protection with spf 20, this formula is also designed to defend against everyday sun exposure while creating a healthy, radiant glow.

How To Use:

To Get Natural-Looking Color: For best results, use daily as your all-over body lotion. Smooth on evenly, allowing several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash your hands after application. You'll begin to see a subtle development of color within several days.

For Sunscreen Use: Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Allow several minutes to dry prior to dressing. Wash hands after application. Reapply at least every 2 hours*. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: Ask doctor.

*If reapplying at least every 2 hours for sunscreen use, a non-glow sunscreen is recommended if color change becomes too intense.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® +PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 for Fair to Medium skin tones

OCTINOXATE 6%, OXYBENZONE 2%. Inactive Ingredient(s) WATER, GLYCERIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, DIHYDROXYACETONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARETH-2, POLYACRYLAMIDE, DMDM HYDANTOIN, METHYLPARABEN, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, LAURETH-7, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ERYTHRULOSE, CARAMEL.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® +PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 for Medium to Tan skin tones

• Does this leave you streaky at all? I worry about self tanners in...18 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin streaky?1 Answers
  • Will this stain your clothes? 3 Answers
  • "I have dry skin so a moisturizer is a must for me, this product is great for the warm hint needed on some cold or rainy days." in 63 reviews
  • "For the price point I shouldn't complain, but it doesn't take the place of a high quality body oil and a great self tanner." in 27 reviews
  • "I naturally have an olive skin tone but I wanted something to help me get a bit more darker before summer came around without going to the tanning salon." in 21 reviews
  • "I've used the Fair Skin Jergens Natural Glow, and white it was easy to use and moisturized, it didn't smell that great and would start to get splotchy. " in 19 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands after use and be careful around your wrists/knuckles because it can build up and look fake/dirty/orange in those areas." in 16 reviews
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
JERGENS® Natural Glow® +PROTECT Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 20 I've been using this product for years now and I absolutely love it, you can get great color without the hideous odor of most sunless tanners. This particular one from Jergens, has sunscreen added, SPF 20, a nice touch. I have fair to medium skin depending on the season and I use medium to tan skin tone and it works perfectly. I do make sure to use a scrub brush in the shower to exfoliate prior to application, concentrating on areas like my Knuckles my toes my elbows and my knees. This prevents the Jergens product from additional build up or blotchiness in those areas. I recommend using a brush over a scrub because most scrubs contain oils. You can layer Jergens Natural Glow daily for a buildable, gradual, natural looking flawless color. The active ingredients are octinoxate 6% and oxybenzone 2% ---- sunscreen. #sunlesstanning #spf #tansafe #protectskin #bronze #tan
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I have used this product several times. It did not cause adverse reactions on my sensitive skin. I didn't notice much of a change in my skin tone, but my skin felt moisturized enough. I think that the shade I got just wasn't strong enough for my tone. It smelled a little odd, like sunscreen almost, but I guess that is the self-tanner in it.
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
Review for: Med to Tan more...
Works really well to help me keep a small base tan. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but once you get over that road bump the rest is really good. It provides me with a warm glow year around and for the price you can’t hate it.
Chelsea S.
Cambridge
Review for: Fair to Med more...
Gotta look tan. Used this before a wedding and it worked well, you need to be careful using it because it can easily turn parts of your skin orange. Make sure to fully wash your hands and wrists after you use it
Kristiana B.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Med to Tan more...
I have very, very dry skin and it’s hard to find lotions that are moisturizing and not greasy on the skin. This isn’t my first time trying Jergens brand, but it is my first time trying this product and its amazing. It has the right enough thickness and plus it has SPF in it so I can get two uses out of it!
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Jergens Natural Glow daily moisture is a great lotion to give just the right glow! It ranges in skin tons! Only product I have used that hasn’t turned my skin orange!
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Review for: Med to Tan more...
I use this product in addition to tanning in the tanning salon. This helps me keep my skin glowing and looking smooth and healthy! It combats dry skin while proving an over-all even color. So helpful in the winter time when skin tends to fade to super light!
Catherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Med to Tan more...
I just started using this about two weeks ago and I notice my skin has this golden bronze look to it and I love it 😍 it also helps with my really dry skin the price is great rite aide had a sale on it so I decided to try it and Iam really glad I did I definitely recommend this to ladies
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Review for: Fair to Med, Med to Tan more...
I have been using this product for literally EVER. The Natural Glow + Protect Daily Moisturizer gives you that ever so fabulous "sun look" without having to actual hit the sun or the tanning bed. Also, a double plus is the protection it provides with SPF 20!
Maddie R.
New York , NY
Review for: Med to Tan more...
The absolute best tanning lotion. Unlike other tanning lotions, Jergens smells fresh and it’s too potent. One bottle usually lasts me about two months, using it multiple times in a week. Definitely worth the money!
Heather M.
Does it wash off in the shower or gradually fade away?
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
Has anyone had an allergic reaction from this?
Heather M.
What's the best way to apply this without getting streaks?
Melissa D.
How do you keep smelling fresh all day instead of that weird smell this makes?
Pam A.