BY JERGENS®

This skin cancer foundation-recommended formula gradually creates gorgeous, natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex. With broad spectrum uva/uvb protection with spf 20, this formula is also designed to defend against everyday sun exposure while creating a healthy, radiant glow. see more...

• Does this leave you streaky at all? I worry about self tanners in...18 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin streaky?1 Answers
  • Lately my skin has been pretty dry and my normal lotion just isn'...2 Answers
Jergens Natural Glow + Protect Daily Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "For the price point I shouldn't complain, but it doesn't take the place of a high quality body oil and a great self tanner." in 27 reviews
  • "I naturally have an olive skin tone but I wanted something to help me get a bit more darker before summer came around without going to the tanning salon." in 21 reviews
  • "I've used the Fair Skin Jergens Natural Glow, and white it was easy to use and moisturized, it didn't smell that great and would start to get splotchy. " in 19 reviews
  • "I'm very pale so the idea of slowly building a non-orangey tan is great but there are just too many downfalls to this product." in 16 reviews
  • "In order for me to not have any blotches or streaks (not that I ever get any with this lotion) I tend to take a little bit of regular lotion and put it on my wrists, elbows, ankles, etc and blot the excess lotion and then put the Jergens Natural Glow on." in 16 reviews
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Med to Tan more...
I use this product in addition to tanning in the tanning salon. This helps me keep my skin glowing and looking smooth and healthy! It combats dry skin while proving an over-all even color. So helpful in the winter time when skin tends to fade to super light!
Kristiana B.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Med to Tan more...
I have very, very dry skin and it’s hard to find lotions that are moisturizing and not greasy on the skin. This isn’t my first time trying Jergens brand, but it is my first time trying this product and its amazing. It has the right enough thickness and plus it has SPF in it so I can get two uses out of it!
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Review for: Fair to Med more...
I started using  this product early summer last year. I bought 1 from my local Kroger (it had a coupon) and I thought this might be the perfect every day moisturizer! it even has spf and color for pasty legs! so I started using it and after a few days there was a promo at Amazon so I ended up picking up 4 more of the fair to medium shade.
Well, one year later and i'm down to my last one. I'm glad to see this product go and will not repurchase any more of it because: 1) when I use this product for a few days in a row, the waxy build up that keeps the color in place starts pilling and falling off. After you get done removing all that grossness, your skin is back to your normal color. Also, there are days when I  haven't even used this product for a while (so no build up) and again I get the piling! I honestly don't know what sets this product off since i'd be applying it after a shower, with dry skin and no other product underneath! 2) I don't like the fragrance is just an unpleasant chemical smell IMO 3) the color applies patchy. However, this product is very affordable and for anyone who wants a touch of color with SPF this maybe a good product but personally I'd not repurchase this product again.
Serena G.
New York
Review for: Med to Tan more...
My first self tanner! I was very nervous to try this product as I have very light skin and was afraid to develop an orange cast. Luckily this didn't happen! To get a 1-2 shades darker color you have to apply straight for about 3-5 days. The color leans on orange undertones but still looks natural. The smell isn't overbearing (leans actually towards good!!)The price is beyond fair for the results. Will buy again!
Nicole C.
This is the first self tanner I have every used.  I have very fair skin and tried the fair to medium.  After a few tries I got it evenly covered and love it.  It give a nice healthy glow.  I am thrilled and will try the medium to dark as the summer comes in. I bought this with the reviews I saw on influenster and appreciated people responding to my questions.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Med to Tan more...
this is just okay. i use fake bake and st. tropez to self tan, and i don't ever reach for this. the newer formula is much much better than the original one (smell and feeling). i think this works, but it isn't as even as other self tanners. i would recommend this if you want a very slight tan and don't mind using a heavy moisturizer (because that's basically what it feels like)
Hallie B.
Asheville, NC
I have a really hard time using these products because I have such fair skin! Even though the "tanning" element of it is supposed to be subtle, its really dramatic for people who have porcelain or very fair skin. I wish it worked better because I would love a little glow!
tina m.
catlettsburg, ky
Ive tried the Jergens Natural Glow I really like the medium to dark moisturizer I like the way skin feels and looks after using this product really like the natural look of a tan . Ive tried other products but I really like Jergens and like the scent .
Lindsay R.
This is a great cream tanner. I see a difference in about 2-3 uses and it never gets streaky. It can be a little orange, but only if you over use. The smell is great and doesn't get very patchy when it starts to fade.
Katelyn B.
Philadelphia, PA
The only reason I didn't fail this product is because at it's core, it does what it's supposed to - it gradually builds a tan, but at what expense? I'm very pale so the idea of slowly building a non-orangey tan is great but there are just too many downfalls to this product. In my humble opinion, I don't think the faint tan I get is worth the TERRIBLE smell (they say they fixed it, but really it's the same terrible scent, just not as potent), it takes an extra 10 minutes to get dressed because you have to wait for it to dry, and it sort of looks natural but at the end of the day - it doesn't. I'm trying to make my life easier, not harder. There are other self-tanning products that may be a few dollars more, but are meant for overnight wear and last a few days which will save you an extra 40 minutes of getting ready time in between.
Heather M.
Does it wash off in the shower or gradually fade away?
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
Has anyone had an allergic reaction from this?
Pam A.
Does this really work ?
Melissa D.
How do you keep smelling fresh all day instead of that weird smell this makes?
Heather M.
What's the best way to apply this without getting streaks?