BY JERGENS®

This skin cancer foundation-recommended formula gradually creates gorgeous, natural-looking color with a subtle skin darkening complex. With broad spectrum uva/uvb protection with spf 20, this formula is also designed to defend against everyday sun exposure while creating a healthy, radiant glow. see more...

• Does this leave you streaky at all? I worry about self tanners in...18 Answers
  • Does this leave your skin streaky?1 Answers
  • Lately my skin has been pretty dry and my normal lotion just isn'...2 Answers
Jergens Natural Glow + Protect Daily Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "For the price point I shouldn't complain, but it doesn't take the place of a high quality body oil and a great self tanner." in 27 reviews
  • "I naturally have an olive skin tone but I wanted something to help me get a bit more darker before summer came around without going to the tanning salon." in 21 reviews
  • "I've used the Fair Skin Jergens Natural Glow, and white it was easy to use and moisturized, it didn't smell that great and would start to get splotchy. " in 19 reviews
  • "I'm very pale so the idea of slowly building a non-orangey tan is great but there are just too many downfalls to this product." in 16 reviews
  • "In order for me to not have any blotches or streaks (not that I ever get any with this lotion) I tend to take a little bit of regular lotion and put it on my wrists, elbows, ankles, etc and blot the excess lotion and then put the Jergens Natural Glow on." in 16 reviews
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It is a must have in my beauty routine. I have olive skin an I look sick when I lose my summer tan. This moisturizer gives me some natural looking color and offers sun protection. I wear this daily has my morning time moisturize. You should wear SPF everyday, even on cloudy days or days you wont be outside much. You can get sun damage through your car window. Jergens gives my skin some nice moisture and doesn't feel too heavy. Importantly it does not make me break out. I break out very easily and some products just make me break out even if it is non comedogenic. It comes in a squeeze tube so it is more hygienic than a jar. This is an all around great product and I do recommend it. I even got my grandma hooked on it.
Veronica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that Jergens Natural Glow lotions have improved over the years in the scent department as before they would be too strong of a scent. I like how I can use this year round and in the winter when my skin is particularly dry I will use it in combination with another lotion to still get the nice glow I get from this product. I have found that even if my skin is very light from not having been in the sun that the fair version of this lotion does very very little in terms of color so I always get the darker version as it has better results b
Abby Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally, I LOVE this stuff. I was blessed with "extremely, almost vampire-like pale" skin, and this self tanner adds the perfect amount of color without making me look as if I turned five shades too dark in a day. However, what I appreciate most about this tanner is the fact that it is a gradual tanner. This allows me to pick and choose how tan I would like to be rather than hoping it is not too dark/too light. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a bit more color to their skin!
Jessie H.
Russellville, AR
I love this lotion. I have been trying not to get in a tanning bed this year and it really helped until I built up my natural tan. It does have a smell with it but in my opinion this is way better than the one that has "firming" with it. Be sure to get your correct skin tone (light, medium, dark) or you will streak easier. As long as you rub it in really well and don't leave the lotion just sitting, it is pretty even color.
Tammie K.
Kirkville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome! I am preparing to go on vacation in a couple weeks and I have a very uneven tan and tan lines. So I started using this after my shower and at bedtime. The lines are starting to fade and my tan looks more even!!! Loving the results! Just remember to wash your hands after you put it on. It likes to collect in the knuckle creases etc and your hands look kind of dirty.
Madeline W.
Inman, SC
Application is pretty nice feeling like a light weight lotion but as it oxidizes on your skin you can see it becoming more and more streaky. Product is nice if you really have time to apply it perfectly and let dry completely by if your in a rush, this can leave your body a streaky mess by the end of the day.
Jeanelle S.
This is a great product especially if you're opposed to sun damage whether from the outdoors or a tanning booth. I love using it before an event to get a natural looking glow. It is gentle but will leave your hands looking a little strange so be careful with your application and make sure to wash your hands!
Amy F.
Vanceboro, NC
I love this moisturizer. This lotion keeps my dry skin smooth and it has an amazing smell to it. Most lotions irritate my skin even more with it's smell, but this smell is actually pleasing. Another thing I love about this lotion is that it's so assessable. It can easily be found at any drug store.
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
I was very happy with the out come when I first used Natural Glow. I'm very pale and it helped give my skin a natural glow. However when I stopped using it and the product began to come off it, it was spotty. My necked looked the worst. But I would still use it if I wanted to get a little color.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love this product.. I buy it all the time....... Great for year round use!!! I love the tint of tanned color you get most!!!!! I have recommended & do recommend this to people who cannot tan do to fair skin or skin issues!!! It gives you a nice tan without problems from the suns rays!!!!!
Heather M.
Does it wash off in the shower or gradually fade away?
Melinda S.
Branchport, NY
Has anyone had an allergic reaction from this?
Heather M.
What's the best way to apply this without getting streaks?
Melissa D.
How do you keep smelling fresh all day instead of that weird smell this makes?
Pam A.