BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Jordan T.
New haven
This is my favorite self tanner to use. The foam goes on smooth and evenly. It washes off my hands with soap and water. I use it every other day to keep the color.
Alexis M.
Irmo, SC
I am very skeptical when it comes to sunless tanners. I came across this sunless tanning mouse after finding the exfoliant that accompanies it in the clearance section at Kroger. I purchased the light bronze color as I am a very pale Caucasian. I thought it would work better for my chalky white legs. First let me say this sunless mouse was very easy to apply. It smells amazing and drys very quickly. I could see myself using this hours before having to go somewhere and being just fine. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for a quick, easy to apply, long lasting tan without breaking the bank! JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Candice J.
I needed something for my vampire legs that have not seen sun all winter and all summer actually. I burn easy and wanted to add a little bit of sun kissed feeling to my skin. I prepped my skin by using the scrub so that my skin would be smooth and free of dry skin. I would suggest that as soon as you put this on you rub it in. I did make the mistake of pumping out a few pumps and leaving it it ran down my leg and did leave a little bit of a streak even after I rubbed it in. I suggest washing your hands once you are done rubbing it in and I mean right after you are done applying it because it will stain your skin. But I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a touch of color for a special occasion or every day. You can definitely reapply the next day if you want more color.
Madison E.
Toney, AL
I love this stuff! I put two layers on, one in the morning and one at night, and it gave me the perfect tan! It looked like an end-of-the summer tan. I had no streaking and no orangey hues. I did have a little blotchiness on my feet, but that was because I didn't rub it in well enough. Definitely use gloves when putting it on or wash your hands thoroughly right after use because it will stain them. As I said earlier, I put on two layers in one day, so I am not going to put on anymore layers for a few days. All in all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!
Katelyn T.
I am obsessed with this product. I am in a sorority and many of my friends self tan before big events like Formal. I am balling on a budget and do not have the money for a spray tan. I bought this product with a coupon and used it once before re-applying before my formal. At my formal, I got so many compliments on my 'spray tan'. People could not believe it when I told them that I self-tanned.
I applied this product with an Equate brand mitt (still balling on a budget) and I exfoliated and shaved before application. The trick to this product is to take your time!
I also went on spring break and got sunburnt, but when i got home I wanted to maintain my tan. I applied this self tanner as I normally do and it looked fabulous. Even when my skin was EXTREMELY dry and peeling, this product did not look streaky and still continued to look natural!
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
I compare this to the Loving Tan self tanner. This is a cheaper alternative. The loving tan is around $42. And the jergens is about $12. They both do about the same thing which is great! Doesn't have a bad smell and gives me a beautiful bronze. I use a glove sponge applicator from st.tropez which is inexpensive. I am very fair skinned because I'm trying to not to be in the sun as much as I used to and this is my second favorite self tanner. Definitely recommend! Especially for the price!
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
This stuff is so amazing it took me less than 5 min to get my whole body and by the time I was done with the last section of my body I was completely dry! This stuff gives you immediate color without streaks because of the foam and DRIES SO FAST! I love it my color looks natural and even AND it even smells good! My favorite tanning product at he moment!
Rachel
San Diego, CA
Best self tanner I have used to far that definitely shows a visible difference in color and a flawless smooth coverage. I am fair skin and use the darkest color with just a cheap self tanner mitt and it doesn't come off as orange at all. Once I use it I put a bit of lotion on my knees, elbows, ankles, and wrists to make it not possibly stain any creases and let it dry a bit before putting clothes on. I wear this typically overnight and rinse it off in the morning. Just with any spray tan I do not recommend you wear it during any duration that you might sweat or get wet.
Savannah
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is my holy grail self tanner! Being the color of a white Crayon & lighter than the lightest foundation shade, my life revolves around self tanning! I've tried so many - L'oreal, Victoria's Secret, Coppertone, etc.. This is my new favorite! After my mishaps with the ones I've mentioned, I was about to just stop self tanning & accept my pasty skin until I got this as a birthday gift! When you pump it out, it's more of a liquidy mousse instead of a true mousse like that of a hair styling mousse. When you put it on, it has a light color guide, and you need to work fast, because it dries fast! I suggest a body part at a time, or even half a body part at a time. It's completely goof-proof if you follow the exfoliate, moisturize, tan system. I see a lot of complaints about the orange color on the ankles. Places like the hands, ankles, feet, knees, elbows will soak in a lot more color, so you need to moisturize these areas with a thick lotion (or mix the mousse with the lotion in your palm) to avoid the tanner clinging onto the dry patches. The color payoff is gorgeous. A deep brown color (I used the dark bronze, not light) that really does last! I'm on my third day of my tan with having only applied it once on my whole body, and then just my upper half (I wasn't exposing my legs that day, so I didn't waste the time), and it's not come off in patches! Make sure you moisturize every day, though, to preserve your tan. My only complaint is the dry time on the bottle is not the actual dry time. It feels a bit sticky still even after an hour. The smell is pleasant until the morning, then it's a bit of a self tanner smell. It doesn't come off on the sheets, though. This will be my self tanner for a long time!
sophie m.
Croton Hdsn, NY
i bought this product because of all the great reviews i saw and was so dissapointed. i'm extremely pale and have been self-tanning for years now. i usually use my holy grail st. tropez but decided to give this a shot (again, good reviews and obviously a lot less expensive) i HATED it. i got the deep bronze and it did absolutely nothing for me, barely any color right away (weird for something marketed as "instant sun" or whatever) and after 24 hours it barely made a difference in my skin color/tone. not only would i not recommend or repurchase this item, i will be returning the one i bought.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha