BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Magdalena C.
Huntersville, NC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Who doesn't like looking tanned without the horrible unnecessary sun exposure or tanning salons beds! Jorgensen save my life. I use this product every day and seriously love it.
Khreah E.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I absolutely love this product. I'm African American but very pale and neither me or my sister get very tan after a summer of being outside constantly so it's nice to be able to use this to get us some more color!! Definitely recommend.
Rosemary A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Normally I love jergens, but this product seemed a bit dark. The application was okay, although it took a long time to dry. I highly suggest using a glove for a streak free tan.
Samantha S.
Lebanon
This is my favorite at home self tanner! If I do two coats it gives me the tan I want and if I just use their lotion after my showers it continues to give me that look! Love it!
danielle m.
Hudson, Fl
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Feels great on the skin. Found this product in my campus voxbox and so glad I did since I am pale as a ghost! This worked out well for me and didn't leave me splotchy or orange.
Jennifer N.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This self tanning mousse is awesome. It gave me an even tan without any streaking and I like how it dried really fast so that it did not stick on clothing. I do not like how it stains hands really fast. Other than that, it is awesome.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I enjoy this product a lot!!! I love that there is a greatly smooth and even. I love the color that it gives pretty instant without having to go out in the sun or go tanning
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This a great product, I used it in the winter time and its an easy application and it took me a while to figure out what I was doing, but overall, I'd definitely use it again.
Asia S.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
The foam is a fantastic new way to get that glowing look instantly. It blended in well and left no streaks. I also appreciated the lack of orange tint that is usually the result of other sunless tanning lotions. The lighter shade is great for pale people looking for the pefect.
Bethany H.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I just used the product and I love how it smells. I also like that is is a foam texture. So far my legs look a little darker. It was a tad bit hard to rub off my hands though.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha