BY JERGENS®

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Mariana N.
connecticut
I love it a lot because when I go to the beach or the pool I use it and it leaves the skin with a natural glow. And a great product I highly recommend .
Try it and tell me later if you liked how I liked it
Amber S.
mcdonough,ga
Instant color! First time I bought the wrong shade because I didn't want to be super dark but even with the wrong shade( only a little darker than my natural tone) it was fabulous. Made the lighter parts of my body a bit darker and the dark parts POP. I was glowing and loving it.
Raquel R.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product looks a bit dark when looking at it. Depending on how much you use, it can make your skin look very orange very quickly. By my second application, my skin looked orange. I do have to say though, it is a great product just to give yourself some color for a wedding/party/etc.
Jamie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have been using this for a few weeks and compared to several other self tanners I've used, the application is more even and on me, the color is more natural and less orange than most! I will purchase again
Katie M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This stuff really does work if you need a fast tan. I'm not sure how it would work on very light skin tones though. It was a little splotchy in spots so I'd recommend putting lotion or moisturizer on before applying the self-tanner. It does give a great tan that lasts a few days though.
rosseanny b.
Medley, FL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this product so I apply to my skin and had a great tan automatically in a few seconds the best of all, it lasts for seven days on the skin does not run or stain clothes I really like 10/10 fabulous!
Vanja S.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Streaks! Takes careful application with the help of a friend & will leave bad color splotches on all joints. Otherwise, lasted a couple days and did not fade in blotches. Slightly orange but not terrible.
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I like the prodcut via my Voxbox. It is hard to use those because it can come out as streaks instead of one color. I also recommend wearing gloves because my hands are currently ORANGE! {like an oompaloompa}
Megan I.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product is amazing! It gives an instant glow that looks so natural. The price is very reasonable for the amount you get. The color is perfect for fair skinned girls like myself that need some color!
Cindy H.
Council Blfs, IA
Recently purchased this product on a whim because I was looking for something different other than my spray tanning. Something cost effective and this stuff was it! Gives a nice color, no funky odor and dries fast! Definitely a win!!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha