2 varieties available
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
4.06 / 5 based on 1,334 Reviews
Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant
Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.
For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.
HOW TO USE:
Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.
Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse
WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse
WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.see more...
Top Questions See all 825 Q&A
- "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
- "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
- "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
- "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
- "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
This tanning mousse is amazing, the first time I used it I was a little hesitant but the next day I had instant color. The smell did not bother me at all. For its value it works very well I would totally recommend it. I will be purchasing it again without a doubt.
This product is amazing!! Has a bit of a smell (not as bad as some, though) and takes some work to scrub off of palms, but every time I use it, I get tons of compliments on how tan I look-- even mid-winter when it couldn't possibly be natural!
I received this product for free in my campus vox box. I personally don't use self tanners. I did try it on my arm though and the color was way to dark for me. i thought the product was good just not for me. i plan on giving it to my friend so she can use it. I'll just stick to sun screen and the rays from the sun.
I have both shades that this come in and it is decent, but I do feel that it has a bit of an orange tint, but not horrible. I do feel that there is a good color pay off and for the price it is good. I will still use this, but it is not my holy grail self tanner.
Q & A
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos