BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Sarah G.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product is alright . The consistency of this product is watery not so moussy. It does not show up on my skin as id like it to. The smell not so great, But overall this product is great for the price. Would i recommend this NO.
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I really only have one negative comment on this product. It smells good, goes on with great color results but it takes quite a while to dry. It has a bit of a tacky feel to it that takes longer to dry than other brands I have used.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have always had a problem with sunless tanners streaking or being orange. While this wine may be a tinge orange at first, as soon as you wash it goes to a natural color and stays that way. No streaking either! I highly recommend!
Bethany N.
Halethorpe, MD
For the price of this product it is a really good self tanner. Just don't let the guide color scare you, it does go on a little orange, I'm pretty fair but it still gives me a nice natural glow.
Iliana g.
Fombell , PA
Karizma B.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was so impressed with this! I have never used anything for fake tanning, ever so this was a trial and error thing. But it was not hard to use, and didn't leave a residue or make me orange.
Anna S.
Boston, MA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This tanning mousse is amazing, the first time I used it I was a little hesitant but the next day I had instant color. The smell did not bother me at all. For its value it works very well I would totally recommend it. I will be purchasing it again without a doubt.
Reva R.
Post, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
5 stars for sure! I've never tanned a day of my life so I use sunless tanner instead (occasionally) and this was so easy to apply. I've had trouble with certain sprays leaving streaks or looking blotchy. I definitely recommend.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product for free in my campus vox box. I personally don't use self tanners. I did try it on my arm though and the color was way to dark for me. i thought the product was good just not for me. i plan on giving it to my friend so she can use it. I'll just stick to sun screen and the rays from the sun.
Kelsey N.
Kronenwetter, WI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Got this in my #Campusvoxbox and LOVED it the mousse is much easier application than lotion. It is instant color and you can see difference right away. About 2 shades darker with each application. I will definitely buy again!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha