BY JERGENS® #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Allison A.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product for testing purposes and I LOVE it. It doesn't make me look orange like most other tanning products. It is not sticky and gross. And also does not have a bad odor. I recommend this product to anyone who just wants a little color!
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Pros: It changed the color of legs just a little tiny bit. It doesn't smell awful like the other ones can!

Cons: It's definitely easy to streak due to the watery nature of the "mousse". My hands are now orange, yet my legs have barely changed color at all.
Jennifer R.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Just got back from vacation and tried out this product to keep up my tan/sunburn color. put it on and let it dry a few minutes... a little streaky but the huge problem was with how orange it looked. it did not look natural at all. i ended up jumping in the shower with an exfoliator and scrubbing off the product. This product did not work at all for me
Tayler D.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this product. It helps me keep up my tan without having to lay out or hit up the tanning bed! The only issue with this product is the fact that you have to be extremely careful when applying It because it can be streaky if you don't do it correctly!
Alexa S.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this is my campus voxbox and I love it! I was worried that it would make me look orange, but that is not the case at all. The color looks very natural even for my pale skin. Also, the smell is great! Loving this just in time for spring/summer.
Rebecca G.
Tukwila, WA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
The product smells nice, is easy to apply but can get a little bit streaky and you'll have orange hands when applying but it washes off. Good product and didn't make me look 'too tan'. I got this from my campus voxbox. I would buy and recommend this.
Linda G.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I really like this tanning product! I usually don't use tanning lotions of any kind, but with an indoor job and less time out in the sun, I feel like Jergen's has provided the perfect solution to wanting to get a healthy glow but avoid harmful rays!
KellyAnn C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have to say I'm in love with this product. I don't usually tan evenly and I wanted to have a natural even tan for this summer. I tried this and I was surprised at how easy it was to apply and how natural it was. It lasted six days which was great.
Chloe G.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Great product. I recently got this in my #campusvoxbox. I had never rant used self tanners before and although I enjoy the look I am not used to the texture. Besides that I love it!
Elly F.
Seattle , WA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I AM SO HAPPY I GOT THIS IN MY NEWEST VOXBOX!! It's that time of year were we're all wearing dresses, shorts, and short sleeves. In my opinion, going through the pale stage after winter is NOT preferable. It goes on really well because it's a Mousse and it doesn't leave hinderances of oil or scent. Better than most tanning products I've used. :)
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha