BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Christina L.
Washington, DC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Disclaimer: I received this product in my Campus VoxBox. I liked this self-tanner a lot- it's not a product that I normally use, but since I don't tan well it's great to have on hand in the summer. Jergens' self tanner is pretty foolproof, it's easy to use and works well as long as you make sure to apply evenly.
Vera  M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Just recently bought this self tanner, because I need a bit of a nice tan glow without necessarily going out to tan right now. I love that it doesn't leave an orange color, although be sure to have your hands covered when you are applying the mousse ( I made the mistake not to cover my hands). The scent is a bit nice and its not overpowering. It also dries pretty quickly.
Erin M.
Chestnut hill, MA
One of my least favorites. For the price you should spend the extra $10 and go with St. Tropez instant foaming bronzer. This one goes on sticky and uneven and leaves you a little orange. I wouldn't waste my time/money again.
Josephine T.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I used a little bit on me and it made a huge difference. I have very pale skin so while using this I made sure to only use a thin layer because if you put too much your skin looks fake and dirty. If you don't spread this product out evenly it will leave you blotchy
Danielle P.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in a Campus VoxBox, at first there was no change in the color of my skin. However, after sleeping I woke up and there was a definite change in color. There was no streaking but I would definitely use a mitt to apply it because missed spots are noticeable the next day. I normally do not use self tanners but I would consider purchasing this product.
Megan S.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am very fair with medium brown hair and dark eyes. I have tried every product known to man for self tanning and this is my favorite! I like that it is a foam and is easy to blend. It does not last as long as some products BUT the color you get is natural and not orangy or streaky. And I don't always exfoliate well either....but my "tan" always comes out great!
Kaley A.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this is my CampusVoxBox and OMG is it amazing! I'm very pale, but this made my legs go from drab to fab! I love how it makes me just the right amount of tan that is natural looking and radiant. I will definitely keep using this product in the future =]
Alyssa A.
vinemont , AL
This is a amazing self tanner, I use this weekly. I bought it at Walmart and it usually lasts up to a week and a half. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave a orange tint. I would definitely recommend this to customers or anyone who wants to self tan!!
Robin B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I had high hopes for this considering it was new and was said to go with your skin tone. The first day I was a golden tan nothing to complain about a little orange around my ankles but the second day I'm totally darker and orange I'm not happy with this at all. ):
Emily D.
Ridley Park, PA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Jergens natural glow instant sun is excellent! My skin get naturally tan in the summer time, but this product keeps my color during the colder season! A tint of bronze brings me back looking fresher then ever!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha