BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Sakiba M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I would not recommend this product. It's easy to apply but it will take a while to try and tends to be more sticky than other self tanners. When first applying this product it does not have the typical self tanner smell but after an hour or two once it has completely dried the smell is very strong! The worst part is it doesn't give you a deep bronze instead it's an orange bronze!!
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love the natural glow this sunless tanning mousse gives me! I am very very pale and this looks really natural and most other sunless tanning lotion doesn't work for me. This was so natural I love it. Thanks Influenster! I got this in my #campusVoxBox and I couldn't be happier
Sara Beth H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this! I've never used a spray tan before, but I seem to like the mousse better. It spreads on almost like lotion, so it doesn't drip or run. The color looks very natural, and you can re-apply it if you want a darker shade. You have to make sure you rub it in very well.
Holly B.
Madison, WI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Easy to apply, pretty smooth, however, I felt that it didn't look that even. Maybe it was user error but It was streaky around my knees and elbows. Also, when it started to fade it looked pretty bad. Not a big fan of self tanners but if I had to use one I would use this one.
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love the smell and lightweight feel of this product. I got it in my campus VB and was hesitant to try it; usually I only use tanners for special events or something, because I am really pale and even the lightest tiny will appear orange. So far, though, everything seems okay!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was actually afraid to try this product because I am so fair that I didn't want to look like a Umpalopa from Willy Wonka Chocolate factory movie. So I gave it to a friend to try and she absolutely loved it, she told me it was very simple and was the best one that she ever tried.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got this product in my campus voxbox and I was disappointed because I couldn't use it because of my dark skin colour. I don't need to get any tanner so I missed getting to really try this product my self but from most reviews it seems to work pretty well for some persons.
Darby W.
Southport, FL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this sunless tanner. It gave me a natural looking tan without looking orange or streaky. I didn't even use a mit. I received this in a box, but I will for sure buy it when this one is up.
Julia B.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This formula has good color and doesn't leave you looking orange bit it is a bit difficult to apply. Because of the foam it can be liquid and become a bit streaky if you aren't careful. If you have the proper tools it will work.
Sandra L.
Lockney, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I really like this tanning mousse...it's so light and not messy at all...leaves my face glowing. Love that it looks so natural. I was a bit scared to try it but I loved it. Definitely buying more
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha