BY JERGENS®

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse I gave the Jergens Natural glow instant sun fall a natural look a 38 as it dries in 60 seconds but even 10 minutes later I still feel like stick and I sat on my couch and it left stains. And this was after I was standing for like 10-15 minutes, but other than that, I have no complaints.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Love this tanning mousse. I’m already pretty tan, so I usually use this stuff in the summer when I’m wearing shorts to give me a little bit more color. It isn’t streaky and drys insanely quick. Doesn’t make my skin look orange like other self tanners. #jergens #instanttan
Sydney A.
Encinitas
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This tanning mousse does tan you, but it is streaky and feels sticky after application. The color is more on the orange side and although it is a really good price for the tanning mousse, the lack of quality shows. I will not be repurchasing.
Kimberly C.
Apopka , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I’ve been using this self tanner for a while now I don’t like to be in the sun because I don’t want age faster LOL I do love the color that it gives you if you used it lately but I notice out if you pack it on too much you will be in orange color and also if you don’t apply evenly you will have spots and it’s extremely hard to take off
Natalie D.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am pretty fair skinned, but I wanted something that would give me a nice golden glow. I had gone with the lighter shades of things before with little payoff, but this product worked wonders! It was sticky after application and hours after, but then was fine! Color payoff was amazing and you can build more of a deep color with multiple applications. Smell is not too strong and goes away.
Allison H.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I love using Jergens. It is an easy and simple way to get tan. It is noticeably different after one use. It is effective and a good price for a lasting bottle. I would recommend this to all skin types. Be aware that this mousse as a dramatic affect after one use so do not put too much on your first time to test it out.
Lexy P.
Orlando
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I love self tanners and like that this one was instant and went on smooth. But I was disappointed by the orange tint it gave my skin and how sticky my skin felt like how hours after applying. I’d use it again if I was in a rush and just needed a quick glow since I was able to apply it with my hands and have no streaks but I rather stick do jergens original lotion.
Florence E.
This is my go to drug store self tanner! I seem to always find myself going back to this tanning mousse. It is so easy to use and lasts so long for the price you pay. I typically exfoliate first and then apply this with a mitt. It lasts me up to a week usually. It is not orange and doesn't apply with streaks. Definitely recommend!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I bought thought to use when I went to Vegas. Just to add a little more color to myself! It definitely did its job, however The stickiness and the smell got to me and it made me turn away from wanting to use it again. If you can’t handle those two things, go for it! It does give you the glow you’re looking for though!
MELANIE W.
Just ok- have tried several brands throughout the years and this one is not my favorite. The price is great but I think their may be better options for this price range. This product turned out to be a little streaky and didn’t last long. St. Moriz is about the same price and I think it is a better product.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha