BY JERGENS® #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Abre S.
Florissant, MO
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is the first and only self tanner I've ever used. So easy to apply and lasts for a good amount of time. looks very natural and not orangey. be sure to shave and exfoliate beforehand to avoid dark side from hair. very good product
Cooper S.
Roslyn Hts, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This mousse is a great option compared to the high dollar ones out there. I think the key here is how you apply it. I used my hands the first time and WOW- streaky and messy. The second time I bought a tanning mit and got a nice, streak free tan. I really liked the color, not orange and very natural.
Angela L.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
Love this. No streaks, no orange color. Just a beautiful sun kissed brown. It lasts awhile too.

Make sure you wear gloves or wash your hands immediately after applying this lotion to ensure no oompa loompa hands.
Emily B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
At first I thought it didn't give much color but it definitely did develop over time. I think I should have gotten a lighter shade so it wouldn't be so orange on me but it isn't very noticeable, I will still use it.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got this in my box and i actually really liked it! It was very easy going on, I didn't have any lines and I also didn't turn orange! I'm not much for a self tanner because of past ones I've used but I actually really enjoyed this. Only complaint would be when it started fading it came off in patches
Logan F.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Been loving this recently! My only issues are that it's very sticky feeling after you apply and and even after its dried! Also it's not as dark as I would like, I like to be really tan and this gives a light tan.
Beta H.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was really excited to get this in my campus voxbox! And definitely wasn't disappointed by this product. At first I was a little weary because it comes out as foam, but it didn't streak at all and left me feeling nice and tan. Does have a little bit of a tanning smell but it really doesn't bother me.
Andrea B.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in my #campusvoxbox and I am in love! Though the shade was a little dark for me, I just added a little lotion to dilute it just a bit and it went on the perfect shade! It also doesn't have an unpleasant smelll, and the airy texture helps for even application. Thanks influenster! :-)
Christina C.
Bedford, TX
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a fairly good product. It gives you a nice finish color! It doesn't last too long and it makes your hands all brown... also if you do not apply his product properly it will leave some bold lines which aren't too pretty ..
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha