BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I don't love the smell, but it is a nice tan for a quick fix. I have stopped tanning in a bed, so this is a good price and an easy way to stay tan. It doesn't wear very well, and comes off in the shower. Make sure you exfoliate before you use it!
Angie  L.
Pittstown, NJ
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product proved to be pretty good. Although after just three applications, I noticed that my skin began to have a gold tint. But before this, it was great. I have a darker skin tone so it seemed to work perfectly for me. I will be able to use it for a while since I do not have to do a lot of applications to my skin. It also had a great feel to it; I did not feel slimy after using it which was really nice. Thanks for the trial!!
amber m.
Taylor, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I never used tanning products until i received a bottle of this in the campus voxbox and i decided to give it a try and i instantly fell in love with it because it wasn't oily like other tanning products that I've heard about and it gave me a lovely subtle bronzed color instead of making me look like a oompa loompa
Damiana G.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got this product in my Campus VoxBox. I loved the results after applying one thin layer. However, I'm naturally tan so if I used any more, it might have ended up looking a little orange and unnatural. Also, make sure you apply evenly, otherwise you can definitely see the lines of where you missed. If used appropriately and in the right amount, this product is great!
Liz W.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product complimentary via Influenster, but the below opinions are my own. I was hopeful for this product as summer is starting, but found that it is not the right color for me. However, the mousse went on easy and washed off my hands quickly, leaving an even tone! It dries quick and fades over a few days.
Overall, I recommend this product if it matches your need!
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
When applied this comes out very natural. Does not streak which is always very scary when applying fake tanner. The smell is soso but after it dries your skin looks great! Always buy when it gets close to spring and summer.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Great color-not too orange. easy to apply without staining my hands. the foam texture makes it easy to spread and it doesn't have a smell which is better than it smelling bad. I did too much the first time and it was patchy but two days later I exfoliated and it evened itself out and faded a bit so it looks better.
Jess D.
Brooksville, KY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am loving thing spring find! I am not a fan of tanning beds so this product is perfect for me! I love how natural it looks and the glow it gives my skin. I am such a fan of this product I would recommend it to anyone!
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
Be careful around your knees, elbows, and ankles or you might streak (moisturize first). It goes on dark so you know where your imperfections are so you can fix them, color is natural, price is good, and dries quickly. I wouldn't use if you're super pale, unless you're really careful, but a great product for a little tan pick me up or a last minute coloring.
Sophia A.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I like how moisturizing this product is,yet I really dislike the color and how unevenly it shows up. I exfoliated beforehand and it still comes out quite spotty and uneven. I would not recommend unless you enjoy looking like a spotty Oompa loompa . I wanted to really like this product but it didn't work for me.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha