BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Sydney M.
I just bought this product a couple of days ago because it's fairly new and I love it already! One of the best self tanners I've tried so far and easy to apply. It's not like most where you try to figure out all the spots. You see the results then so you don't mess up and it dries in 60 seconds! Amazing!
Micayla D.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product in my Campus Voxbox. While the product itself seems great as far as self tanners go (smooth application and not very blotchy) the shade was way, way too dark for my skin tone. If you consider yourself pale I would recommend finding a product with a lighter shade or trying to dilute the tanner as mentioned by a previous influenster.
Macall B.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I really like this product. The color is easily buildable and natural looking on my fair skin. This dries super fast which is nice... HOWEVER because it dries fast it turns my hands really really dark since I keep pumping the product on to my hands. This is the only reason for the star deduction. I really like this self tanner and it is super affordable!
Jessica Q.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this stuff. Gives me a natural glow that looks real. Many others don't look too natural but this one looks really nice. It isn't too pricey either. I like how it smells also it isn't too over powering. I'll be purchasing again for sure.
Kaylin R.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in my first box, and I can honestly say it was not one of my favorites. I used it right after shaving and I guess it filled in all the little pores. It left my legs covered in small brown dots, leaving my legs looking like peppered sausages. I keep trying it, but I really don't know how to make it look natural. The color is nice, though.
Daniera N.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was a first time self tanner user but after moving from Texas to Wisconsin I desperately needed a tan when going back home to visit friends! I was very pleased on how even and smooth this product spread into my skin! I will for sure buy this again!
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was very hesitant with using a self tanner but after using this product I feel a lot better about it. This product is not too oily and did not irritate my sensitive skin. I thought it would have an orangy tint to it but it looked very natural!
Chelsie F.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this product! I got it earlier this week in my Campus VixBox and I have used it twice. It is very easy to apply and absolutely does not look fake. I have a nice glowing tan to my skin that doesn't rub off on my clothing. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it does stain the palms of my hands if I don't wash it off right away.
Elaine P.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I don't typically like self tanners, but this product really turned me around. I am fairly pale but the color was not overpowering or fake looking. The color begins to fade after about 2 days, but I can still see it after 5 or 6 days. The best thing about this product is that it doesn't smell! In fact, it actually has a slight pleasant fragrance.
Sarah H.
GEORGETOWN, KY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have tried sunless tanners for years, and they have always fallen short, but I stumbles across the Jergens tanning mousse, and I have fallen in love! The color is great, it blends so perfectly, and I will absolutely be purchasing this from now on!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha