BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Kaelin R.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have used the Jergens natural glow for years now because my skin is very fair and can easily burn in the sun. I have to say I was very excited to get this in the campus vox box but was disappointed in the results. My legs turned out pretty orangey and there were a lot of streaks. Not the results I was expecting that I have gotten from other jergens products.
Vero E.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
To start it off, the packaging is ok. I'd be more intrigued to try it out if it wasn't a basic "gold brown" bottle. I do love the scent, it's very fresh. As far as application goes, it's very straight forward. Apply a pump size in the cup of the hand and spread evenly. It did coat my arm very well, although it did not dry quickly. The color was nice, regardless I'll stick to the sun for tanning. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #CampusVoxBox
Lily H.
Ashland, OR
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I thought I would really like this product because I like Jergens natural glow daily moisturizer, but this product was very streaky and didn't look natural at all to me. I already had a base tan and used a tanning mitt to apply it, and unfortunately it was still a mess. The color also didn't look very natural to me. I would advise you not to try this product.
Sydney M.
I just bought this product a couple of days ago because it's fairly new and I love it already! One of the best self tanners I've tried so far and easy to apply. It's not like most where you try to figure out all the spots. You see the results then so you don't mess up and it dries in 60 seconds! Amazing!
Kayla W.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am soooo in love with this self tanner!! Sadly it doesn't dry as fast as I would like it to (could be user error) but the color is so perfect and it doesn't streak and it lasts sooooo long. I apply mine with a self tanning MIT and it takes me about 5 minutes for my whole body and then I start the drying process. I definitely recommend this self tanner!!!
Danielle M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This gives a nice natural looking color. I am naturally very pale and this did not make me look orange at all. The smell is very nice, not like most tanners. I am a pro with self tanners, but I had some issues with this. The only problem is it dries really fast because it is a mousse, so you do not have a lot of time to work with it. Left me a bit streaky.
Allie G.
Willamina , OR
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this product, but be careful! - A little bit goes a long way. The first application I used I got a little overzealous with the mousse and had a hard time finding places to put the excess with out running into multidimensional color issues. - With that said, the right amount of product will leave you more than satisfied with your flawless instant color!
Sara M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am a long-time user of sunless tanning products and while this isn't the worst one that I have used it certainly is not my favorite either. The pros: it gives you color within a couple hours and the foam goes on easily. Cons: It feels VERY sticky even hours after application. It went on evenly on my arms, but my legs are a bit streaky. Proceed with caution.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this self tanner. it's perfect for spring time when it starts getting warm but you don't wanna show off your pale white legs lol. this adds a nice tan tint. it doesn't smell horrible like most other brands. I love the price too! highly recommend!
Micayla D.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product in my Campus Voxbox. While the product itself seems great as far as self tanners go (smooth application and not very blotchy) the shade was way, way too dark for my skin tone. If you consider yourself pale I would recommend finding a product with a lighter shade or trying to dilute the tanner as mentioned by a previous influenster.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha