BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Meredith S.
Carrboro, NC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received my Campus Voxbox and was so excited to see I got a self tanner. I used it on my whole body but immediately noticed my hands turned orange after just doing my legs first. So very effective but I scrubbed my hands intensely after each section of my body. I definitely notice a big difference in my skin color so I would definitely recommend it but USE GLOVES!!!
Amanda A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have a medium complexion and I really liked this product. I received it in my Campus voxbox this month, so I have only used it a few times. Of those few times I noticed a great color on my skin and it lasts long. I'm really happy to have received this product and enjoy using it! If you have a fair complexion, this might not work so well but you can always give it a try.
kendra b.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is the best Self~Tanning product i have ever used... i recommend this for everyone.
I have found that when using this product, it gives you instant tan... who doesn't want that.?
It also leaves skin streak free; and also no stinky odor included... enjoy.! =P
Ariana A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
First real sunless tanner I've ever used and i love it. I got it in the color Deep Bronze and the color is natural, the formula smelled pleasant - never biscuity. The product dried quickly and did not transfer on any of my cloth covered furniture pieces. application was super easy and foolproof. I am pretty fair and Deep did not result in a color that was unnatural to me.
Amber A.
Valrico, FL
I love this. It makes a visible difference and goes on evenly. It looks great. Only problem is that it does make a big difference and you have to be careful around your ankles and feet and such. Also, it will stain your hands and nails really bad. Even if you immediately wash. I try to use gloves when I use it.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product is AMAZING! I have never tried a better at home indoor color. I applied it about 10 minutes after I got out of the shower. It took less than 5 minutes to apply to my entire body and less than the 60 seconds it says on the bottle to dry. I also did not get 1 streak. Couldn't be happier, I'll definitely be buying more when my complementary one runs out!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
This is a great everyday self tan. This is my day to day tan that I will wear. It does feel sticky for a while after you put it on. It puts off such a natural tan and doesn't give you that fake orange look. Anyone looking for a good natural tan should try this.
Allison W.
Huber Heights, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I LOVE this self tanner. It gives a very natural color. I am super pale and have never had a problem with this being streaky. With that being said, I also make sure to exfoliate my skin and put lotion on my elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles. I love to put a couple of coats on and it dries super quick. It also doesn't smell as strong as other self tanners.
Sarah L.
Anna, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product is WONDERFUL!! The tone of color is not too orange, too brown, too bronze, or too pink... It seem to be a mixture between all of those, and I was extremely surprised at how easy it was to apply! ***Warning, if you do not apply this using a mitt, or a washcloth, or something, your hands will end up extremely brown and show that you've used self tanner.
Aaliyah M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
My friend gave this to me because she is close to the deep bronze color. i love this foam it is easy to apply and lasts for days. it makes me look so sun kissed (used on my legs which don't brown). i am medium-dark skin (african am.) and my mom thinks its silly want to be bronzier but it makes the skin glow! i will def buy it. be careful as it stains hands quickly
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha