BY JERGENS®

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Katie G.
Knoxville
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I haven't really used self tanner until recently. I really like the bronzed look this gives me. I'm naturally very pale and I was happy with the results. Make sure to distribute evenly and rub into your skin to not leave streaks.
Paige K.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am typically very pale and have very fair skin. I’ve always dreamed of having a tan, rather than a red sun burn. I picked this up for a fair price and tried it. I applied it after applying lotion as a primer. I was so satisfied with the end result. The color was actually tan and not orange. It was also applied much more evenly than any other self-tanner I used before. I will definitely continue to use this and will be repurchasing when I run out.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I was honestly skeptical and worried when I bought this because i didn’t want to look orange and streaky. But it’s actually a great product. I used this before I went to the beach because my fiancé’s family is sooo tan and I was the pasty white girl haha. But it works great and is a great color. It looks darker around your knees and ankles and elbows and stuff which the bottle tells you but use small amounts on those areas.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I’m very impressed with this. When I was younger I tried self tanning and I was always streaky and it didn’t look good in general. Decided to give this a shot, did my research and saw a lot of good reviews. Tried it and I’m so happy. I’m not orange and I actually look sunkissed! This is after one application and I’m typically VERY pale.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I love this tanning mousse because it is so easy to apply and leaves your tan perfectly even! The lotion usually ends up pretty orange and streaky for me, but this mousse is everything I’ve been looking for!!
Becca M.
Indianapolis, IN
I’ve tried many foaming sunless tanners. I was allergic to some of the higher end ones but not jergens. The price is grate and so is the color. No orange look. Works best if applied with a mitt I’m circular motions
Amanda W.
Very nice color! Applied evenly with a St. Tropez tanning mitt! I would say I am about 4-5 shades darker and the color has more red based undertone. It was seriously SO easy to apply and I feel like I have great color from it. I do have to take a star off for some random streaking I have despite some serious blending on my part but honestly I will continue to use this product to keep a sun less glow!!
Sydney 💋.
This was the first self tanner I used. I'm very pale so when summer comes I immediately look something to give me that sun kissed touch. I love that this is a mouse and it gives you instant results. It's easy to work with and soaks into your skin quickly. I use gloves or tanning mitts to apply it otherwise it would stain your hands. The deep bronze is a nice color and it looks like a real tan.
Delanie K.
This was my first self tanning product. For the price I think it is a rather good product. This definitely creates a natural glow. I sometimes do feel a little orange when using this product. I recommend using it with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Wet Skin Moisturizer and JERGENS® Natural Glow® +FIRMING Daily Moisturizer to help build a natural, lasting tan.
meaghan m.
Barre, VT
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I’m a huge fan of this product! If you’re looking for a self tanner that won’t make you look orange, this one is for you! I’m pretty fair skinned as it is, so after I use this, I’m more bronzed and naturally glowy! I have a bulk inventory of this specific tanner! I have used them all and still find my way back to this one! The price is decent and can last a month for me depending on how often you put it on! 100% recommend!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha