BY JERGENS® #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Love this tanning mousse. I’m already pretty tan, so I usually use this stuff in the summer when I’m wearing shorts to give me a little bit more color. It isn’t streaky and drys insanely quick. Doesn’t make my skin look orange like other self tanners. #jergens #instanttan
Sydney A.
Encinitas
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This tanning mousse does tan you, but it is streaky and feels sticky after application. The color is more on the orange side and although it is a really good price for the tanning mousse, the lack of quality shows. I will not be repurchasing.
lyndsey J.
penrose
Review for: Light Bronze more...
This is a great beginner self tanning moose however the ton of this is Reddish still a beautiful color though as long as you can pull off that undertone. Super affordable the color lasts a long time and when you rinse it off it turns into a beautiful tan
Florence E.
Addison, TX
This is my go to drug store self tanner! I seem to always find myself going back to this tanning mousse. It is so easy to use and lasts so long for the price you pay. I typically exfoliate first and then apply this with a mitt. It lasts me up to a week usually. It is not orange and doesn't apply with streaks. Definitely recommend!
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
I was super white. I tried this and when I woke up the next day I looked like I had been vacationing in the Bahamas for 2 months. It's amazing. It doesn't look fake and it doesn't look orange. It's the perfect tint. I use this all the time. It last as long as 2 weeks. And if you reapply the next day after showering it will get even darker. I absolutely love it!
Viki G.
Atlanta, GA
Omg, do not know how I love the Jergens Natural GlowInstant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse. A couple of weeks ago I went to the beach and for the first time in my life I wanted to look a little less pale, so I encouraged myself to try a self-tanner, but of course I bought the most economical I found, Jergens. To my surprise, it was the best decision of all, it turns out that this moose is wonderful. It took me less than 10 minutes to apply it all over my body.
It is a product that dries in a minute, a minute and a half, but leaves your skin sticky as for 2 hours. I applied the product overnight, about 4 hours before bedtime. Once it is dry, it will not stain your clothes. The tone you see when you apply it is the tone you will have when it dries, so if you want a slightly darker tone, apply it evenly on your skin, wait a few minutes to dry and apply it again to darken. The tone I used was the darkest, the Dark Bronze, but it's nothing dark, for me that I'm so pale it's perfect because it adds color to my skin without making me look fake or orange. The color lasted me about 5 days before returning to my natural color.
But the best thing about this product is that I could use it with sunscreen and the color did not shut up or fade.
Important, use a glove, because if you do like me, only with your hands, you end up with brown hands and that if it looks the worst.
Patricia M.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
Fantastic color . Dries fast as self Tanners go. Guide to help you get even coverage . And easy to fix if you mess up! Slight smell but not near as bad as some!!!
Brittany M.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product does streak and rub off on clothing and bed sheets. If you know what you are doing and are familiar with self tanners I would recommend this product. However, if you are a newbie like me maybe find another product that comes with a glove or maybe is a more gradual tan.
Andrea P.
Birmingham
Review for: Light Bronze more...
A friend highly recommended this self tanner and I can honestly say I’m impressed! My hands were orange after application (but the bottle warned about that) and it took about 5 minutes to see results. However it applied flawlessly and stayed on even after I showered! It’s a nice even tan.
Cindy C.
Alexandria, KY
This is my favorite sunless tanning product!! I always use it about 3 days before I need a tan, and do a coat once a day. I can shower with it and still have a tan, and it last about 5 days even with washing. Super easy to apply as well.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha