BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I'm mad I didn't find this product sooner! I love it! The fact that it's a foam makes it spread over your body easily. It also dries almost instantly which is nice! I got the one in light bronze and the color is so subtle and perfect. I will definitely purchase it again.
Baleigh J.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It is such a great self tanner for drugstore. It is very comparable to the high end self tanners. It does not leave me looking orange, which the best thing! Plus it smells really girly out of the bottle! The only thing that I had a problem with is that it does not dry in 60 seconds. It takes it a while to completely dry everywhere on the body. Other than that, it is a fantastic product.
Audrey C.
Seymour, IN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I hate this stuff. I usually use a tanning mitt when I apply it because it's dark and it does stain my hands. However when i apply it I instantly notice my skin is sticky. I hate the feeling and clothes are uncomfortable to wear with it. I do notice my skin looks darker and I can't find any streaks but I just can't get over the stickiness. It works fast and has good results but it's just not for me!
Alyssa M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
The color is wonderful and natural! However, I warn you, DO NOT USE BARE HANDS TO APPLY!! It doesn't come off of hands and the tan is streaky and messy. However, using something like gloves or tanning mitts would work great! And you see noticeable results with the first application*I received these as a complimentary product for testing purposes from Influenster but all of the opinions are my own*
Caroline L.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
This is so much nicer than the lotion that jergens offers. It dries a lot faster and there is color in the product so you can actually see where you're applying it which means less streaks and embarrassing spots all over!
Mayra N.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
For starters I don't like baking in the sun, that just calls for cancer. This self tanner omg, for being drugstore it's amazing. I bought it at Walmart for $12 . I don't see any need of improvement, it's odorless, streak free, bronzes so nicely, dries so fast and it doesn't transfer on clothes
Mariell C.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Me encantan estos productos para broncear la piel y la mejor marca que he utlizado es jergens, deja un acabado de bronceado super natural y lo mejor de todo es que no causa ningun efecto secundario tales como alergias entre otros... siempre lo utilizo ya que no me gusta el bronceado con sol ni maquinas...es super bueno para las piernas y para los escotes cuando vas a la playa! PERFECT! 5 DE 5
Taylor L.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got this in my campus voxbox. I am very pale and was skeptical of what it would do to my skin so I only applied it where others shouldn't be able to see it. It turned out okay. It didn't really leave streaks except for where I didn't apply it. And it wasn't too dark considering how pale I am. It also was really easy to apply. I plan on using this this summer to look as if I have a healthy glow.
Lisa L.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this product! Perfect for summer when I want to wear lots of dresses. I have uneven skin tone on my legs and razor bumps and this completely smooths it out and makes my legs look airbrushed. Be sure to wear gloves on quickly wash your hands with soap afterwards because it does stain. I also love the pump, great packaging.
Mirela D.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Product is amazing and dries quickly! it gives a very natural finishing color!this tanner smells fantastic! I am a bit on the pale side and I was questioning to try it or not but when I did, it was hard, but overall, this product was great. dried quickly and gave a natural glow.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha