BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Bri G.
Sandwich, IL
So far, my favorite self tanner. The price is amazing, the whole product itself will last me a few months, the color results are beautiful (I'm super pale and get the darkest shade available then exfoliate in places if needed). Only thing I hate is the smell. ***Wash your hands well after applying***
Sammi K.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have oddly light legs since I don't show them off enough, haha. I tried it on my legs and they created a nice natural tan. It works great, but like other have said, the smell of this product isn't the greatest. It does come off as a bit sticky, but if I were to wear shorts, I wouldn't really mind.
Laura T.
Manteo, NC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I live at the beach, but I work a lot, so I don't get a lot of time in the sun. This product gives me a natural, sun-kissed glow so that I won't feel so pale next to all the beach bums! It doesn't have the horrible smell that so many self-tanners have, and it doesn't leave you looking streaky or transfer to any of your clothing. Definitely recommend it!
Korina J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Tested this product out and thought it was alright. The one I got was a little too dark for me which is the deep bronze? I believe. especially being semi tan already, it did stain my sheets when i was sleeping and the mousse would come out spotty mostly around my ankles and other spots on my legs. I did like how it first looked than eventually it became darker and darker then I started to notice it become orange ish.
Megan H.
Horseheads, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This was not my first self tanner to apply. It looked amazing the first day but when I had woke up the next morning I looked blotchy and like I had missed a whole leg with the moose. It does give a nice even tan look but depending on the activities and time you have to let it dry all depends on the outcome. I e since tried it having more time and it's given awesome results. Being a moose it was very easy to apply evenly.
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I actually hate this self tanner. It turned me major orange and splotched so badly! It's so thin and watery and gets everywhere! :( and it stinks!!! I like that it's foamy but it doesn't stay a foam. It definitely could have a better scent because it's extremely strong.
Emily S.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product I received in my campus voxbox to test and review. I was very cautious about this because I had seen some reviews about when it starts to wear off. I would recommend applying it with a tan mitt/glove so that it goes on evenly with no streaks. It showed an instant change in my skin tone. However if you are really white I would use it a little at a time so there is a gradual change instead of drastic.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I loved this. My legs are super white and I wanted to have a soft bronzy tan before I left for my cruise and using this evenly and sparingly turned my pasty white legs to a beautiful light brown shade. It dried very easily and instantly the next day I could see my legs getting darker. Just don't use so much because it's very dark and if you do use too much you will look orange or too dark. But overall great prod it
Kaitlin C.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I need some quick color for an outdoor event and went straight for this product, as I love the Natural Glow lotion from Jargons. It definitely give you a decent color quickly, but it wasn't easy to apply super evenly and as hard as I tried, there were still some blotchiness. When water hit it a couple hours after application, it got streaky. Good if your in a pinch, but not my favorite sunless tanner by any means.
Sara W.
Webster, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is an interesting product. I have olive skin so self tanners usually match my skin tone. This one was good tone, not smelly and easy to apply. I found myself reapplying every few days but that typical with self tanners. I only wish I has a glove to apply this with because it stains your hands so quickly. I solved this by using a scrub but an added glove would definitely make me buy this in store. #CampusVoxBox
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha