BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Erin K.
Redwood City, ca
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Absolutely amazing! I have never really been impressed with self tanners but this is the exception! It gives amazing natural color, instantly!! No waiting hours to see color results. It's easy to apply and when applied carefully it will not blotch and it really never streaks! I honestly love this product.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was able to test out this product thanks to Influenster's Campus VoxBox and I enjoyed it.

I already have a brown skin complexion so I didn't need it for tanning purposes but it was great to blend in with my skin as a form of moisturizer/foundation type product. It also did have my skin glowing/shining.
Megan H.
Horseheads, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This was not my first self tanner to apply. It looked amazing the first day but when I had woke up the next morning I looked blotchy and like I had missed a whole leg with the moose. It does give a nice even tan look but depending on the activities and time you have to let it dry all depends on the outcome. I e since tried it having more time and it's given awesome results. Being a moose it was very easy to apply evenly.
Sammi K.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have oddly light legs since I don't show them off enough, haha. I tried it on my legs and they created a nice natural tan. It works great, but like other have said, the smell of this product isn't the greatest. It does come off as a bit sticky, but if I were to wear shorts, I wouldn't really mind.
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Really great self tanner for those painfully white girls out there. I mean seriously, most of the time my skin is see-through and all of my friends are commenting on being able to see the hamburger that I just had for lunch through my skin. P.S. Use a mitt with this to apply so your hands don't look like an Oompa Loompa.
Korina J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Tested this product out and thought it was alright. The one I got was a little too dark for me which is the deep bronze? I believe. especially being semi tan already, it did stain my sheets when i was sleeping and the mousse would come out spotty mostly around my ankles and other spots on my legs. I did like how it first looked than eventually it became darker and darker then I started to notice it become orange ish.
Natalie B.
Love this! It was only $11 and it is so easy to apply. It's not too dark, no streaks, it won't leave you orange and it lasts all day. I highly recommend using this especially for the price! So many self tanners are so expensive buy this one is so worth it and affordable!
Bri G.
Sandwich, IL
So far, my favorite self tanner. The price is amazing, the whole product itself will last me a few months, the color results are beautiful (I'm super pale and get the darkest shade available then exfoliate in places if needed). Only thing I hate is the smell. ***Wash your hands well after applying***
Laura T.
Manteo, NC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I live at the beach, but I work a lot, so I don't get a lot of time in the sun. This product gives me a natural, sun-kissed glow so that I won't feel so pale next to all the beach bums! It doesn't have the horrible smell that so many self-tanners have, and it doesn't leave you looking streaky or transfer to any of your clothing. Definitely recommend it!
Lindsay B.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got this in my Campus VoxBox and LOVE it! I'm a very pale girl, and I've always had issues with tanning lotions. They're either too orange, too messy, too smelly, or they simply don't work. This product worked exactly how it's advertised. Since it works so great, and since I'm such a pale person, mistakes are very noticeable. If I missed a spot, or didn't blend well enough, it's easy to spot but also easy to fix. It's not enough to deter me from purchasing this product in the future.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha