BY JERGENS® #9 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Katie P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this self tanner, but it doesn't apply well to hands and feet. It definitely gives you the bronze glow you would love, but your hands and feet look patchy and a little on the yellow side, which isn't very flattering. Overall, though, I would still use it since it dries quickly and develops quickly. :)
Mandi F.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I will continue to purchase this until I'm impressed by something else. When used a few times a week I achieve a wearable color that lasts. It doesn't transfer much and doesn't have an obvious scent. I'm obsessed! Four stars because you do have to continue to reapply but for less than $10 a bottle I'll take it.
Arielle B.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am not a self tanner by any means!!! But being pregnant this summer I chose to give it a try at least for my legs, let me just say I was not disappointed, I wish it was a bit cheaper but I mean you can't go wrong still because it's a decent size, I will deffinately be continuing using this over the summer!!
Sarah D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
As you can see as the picture below shows, my legs were looking nice and tan for graduation! I am naturally pretty white, and I like using the deep bronze color. It really looks natural and goes on streak free! I colors almost instantly, so be sure to wash your hands immediately after applying! Would strongly recommend this product.
McKenzie B.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product gave a great color, the smell did not bother me, and it dried SUPER FAST. All of that being said, I am not an avid sunless tanner user and I did not have my technique down for applying and it was clear I missed a few spots. I would highly recommend to anyone that is good at the application process because my color lasted 3-4 days and was fairly easy to apply, I clearly just did not do a great job at applying it.
Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was able to test out this product thanks to Influenster's Campus VoxBox and I enjoyed it.

I already have a brown skin complexion so I didn't need it for tanning purposes but it was great to blend in with my skin as a form of moisturizer/foundation type product. It also did have my skin glowing/shining.
Sarah D.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am a 1st time user of the Jergens tan system. I purchased the Instant Sun Foam in conjunction with the body scrub and tan extending lotion.

I am very pleased with the results and the ease of application!

No orange tones and no streaks!
Shelby C.
Berlin, NJ
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Just received this in my vox box today! I was skeptical so I waited until after I showered. For sure, read the directions.. It dries super quick and the second it hits your body it's already starting to dry. I recommend applying in the bathroom so you can instantly wash your hands. Make sure you scrub them good or your instant tan secret is given away by orange hands. It's definitely easy to spread as long as you're careful to make sure you get all areas. I must say, I'm impressed by this project and it's success. Epically because there is a pleasant smell to it and it works!
Courtney Z.
Washington, DC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Gives great, streak-free color when used correctly! I think the formula is comparable to the St. Tropez mousse, and I don't notice an overwhelming smell, either. A great, less-expensive alternative to department store brands or salon spray tans. Be careful if you apply a second coat though: it left my legs with weird color deposits in my pores, that made it look like I hadn't shaved in a few days! Overall, I like it though.
Whitney  C.
Renick, WV
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This natural glow goes on evenly and provides a nice skin glow that isn't orange unless overused. I found that it gave me a nice even glow that was pretty instant to put on at the end of a fun day in the sun. The pump works great and the product will last a long time. I'm Glad that this product is amazing because I have tried others that don't work if anyone ask me what to try I would defiantly tell them Natural Glow By Jergens.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha