BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I am very pale so i started using this with a sponge mit from sephora and i’m loving my color. I am no longer the lightest shade in every foundation and can actually wear the healthy elixir foundation from covergirl. This stuff doesn’t turn you orange so it looks nice and natural and it works instantly.
lindsey s.
I was not aware that this is a tanner that develops—the first time I used it I built it up thinking that the color it was when I applied it was the darkest it would be—after all, it is “instant sun” and the bottle made no mention of developing. I woke up to quite a surprisingly dark tan but have learned to finesse it after a couple of uses. I love the color, wouldn’t consider it deep dark but it’s a good color, not orange, and lasts a few days before fading evenly. It isn’t streaky at all and I apply with a mitt. It’s also easy to exfoliate off if you want to remove it. It has replaced my go-to self tanner!
MELANIE W.
Just ok- have tried several brands throughout the years and this one is not my favorite. The price is great but I think their may be better options for this price range. This product turned out to be a little streaky and didn’t last long. St. Moriz is about the same price and I think it is a better product.
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
This product worked and I loved the ease of it. it was so easy to use but it had polyparaben which is a chemical I try to stay away from. I understand that it is necessary is some products but I have found really nice self tanning lotions that don't contain this harmful ingredient.
Erin M.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I think I finally found the best self tanner! This doesn't have a bad smell or shimmer that I didn't like in my last self tanner. It's not very streaky and looks like natural color. I'm pretty fair skinned and the light bronze is great for me- not orange at all!
Carroll q.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I️’m always looking for a sunless tanners since I have fair skin. This isn’t an instant tanner, it developes in about a day. It has a nice natural color but lasts almost 2 days. Unfortunately it’s not long enough for me. I don’t want to have to keep applying too often.
Sarah N.
Traverse City
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have used multiple self tanners, and this wasn’t my favorite, I notice it does fade pretty quickly and it’s kind of a splotchy fade. especially after you shower. I think if you want more of a tan for just the day/night it’s great but it faded within 2 days for me.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I rotate 3 or 4 products in my sunless tanning and this is great for my body and facr. Will not cause breakouts. I know they make a face one but haven't tried it yet. Can be purchased almost anywhere. Exfoliate your elbows and knees and you will have a perfect medium tan.
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
I love this self tanner. Affordable. Smells amazing. No streaks. Amazing product. Definitely one of my favorites. I am very pale and this makes me tan not orange. Apply everyday or every other day until you get desired color and then once or twice a week to maintain color.
Heather C.
My favorite self tanner from the drug store! It's tinted which makes it easy to apply without missing a spot. It dries quickly, it's buildable, and looks natural. I usually start with the shade light bronze and move to dark bronze later in the summer. It looks best/ most natural with a base tan.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha