BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am pale, think porcelain white and I burn if I look at the sun....ok not really, but it's very difficult for me to tan and people often think I'm sick, so I've tried every tanning product I can. Often I look like an ooopalpompa. This product is subtle, but noticeable. It's a huge difference, and makes me feel like I can go out of the house with shorts!-I recommend it! Oh, and totally grateful for the smell, it's but like those crazy chemical smells from a traditional self tanner! I love it!
Katie R.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in my influents box and I loved it! I was really nervous about using a self tanner but was excited to try it. It produced a great, natural color and was easy to apply. The only complaints I had was it turned my hands orange- despite how much lotion I used in the beginning. If you don't shake it properly, and continue to shake it as you apply, it will spit out liquid and that can stain your carpet/sheets. Overall it is a great product- the color fades nicely and its a natural color.
Crystal S.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! St. Tropez and SUN Labs (Dark Sunsation) have been my favorites for years, but this one performs just as well. It doesn't stink, it fades gradually, and it lasts. The color is dark and not orange on my fair skin, with just one application. Don't try to apply with bare hands like I did. ;) I knew better, but couldn't find my gloves. Thought if I worked quickly and washed my hands sporadically during the process, it'd be okay. Nope! Lol
Breanna S.
Oakdale, IL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I absolutely love this product. I received it in the College Campus voxbox and it is amazing. It does leave you a little sticky but it dries quickly & give you the QUICKEST tan ever. This give me the tan i usually get from tanning in a bed for 1 month! You can add layers. I am extremely happy with this product & will definitely be purchasing more!!!
Ashley C.
Park Rapids , MN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is my favorite tanner right now and overall it is really good. It goes on great and I never have streaks. It is a great natural color, better than all their other products. There is absolutely no smell! Like none! The only problem I have with this product is on hot days it will sweat off and it does come of on white clothing(if your hot). It also comes off a little patchier than the lotion if you wait to long to apply it again. Overall though the good far outweighs the bad!
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I like this product. I was sent this to test and I am not a big self tanner but I tried it out on my mom first and I liked how she looked! So I tried it for my self and that had a nice finish! It looks natural on my skin color, it might not look so natural on others but it might. I like that it is a mouse because it is very easy to apply evenly. It has a bit of glitter/shimmer but it is not that noticeable. I would repurchase for winter time. Don't really need it for the summer.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I bought this product due to the awesome review from Influenster. I was overall pleased with the final tan that it gave my ivory skin. You must be careful because it can get splotchy in places where you apply too much. I also didn't like how it made my skin feel "sticky" even after it dried. I still love this product for a quick overall glow!
lisa C.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Don't get me started on this Product, cause i could go on and on lol what's not to LOVE!! it works great!! the color you get is like you laid out on the beach for a month no kidding, it's a beautiful healthy tan color without looking Orange like a lot of other Tanning products...it is very build-able also which i love and spreads on nicely. i suggest using a tanning mitt though you get no streaks at all !!! thank you for such a great product this is my Holy Grail Tanner :-)
Guadalupe A.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
If you're like me and self tanners aren't such a big thing for you then this subtle yet gorgeous tanner is for you. It gives your skin a glow and a light tan. It applied evenly and it lasts for about 2 days. I have a tan complexion already so this product is exactly what I need when my legs aren't tan in the winter or the beginning of summer.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
As someone with dark hair, light eyes, and translucent skin, I must say: this is the holy grail. The deep bronze is fantastic - not too dark, but enough color so that you're not thinking, "Does this even show?"

Using this routine, I've never had streaks: In the shower, exfoliate with body wash and a loofah, then use the Jergens shower scrub. I don't even have to moisturize - I use a tanning mit and apply when I'm dried off. It dries quickly and doesn't have an offensive smell.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha