BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Dahlia V.
Scottsbluff, NE
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product from Influenster from a vox box ! I love this product and I have had it for a year and my legs are still looking good. I worked in a setting where I would have bad bruises on my legs and this product helped me achieve some beautiful legs and they were nicely tanned. This product is very good and its not sticky or messy. Just use some gloves to apply this product and let it dry! I would buy this product.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
One thing I cannot live without during the summer is my sunless tanner! May sound goofy to some people who love to lay out and get sun naturally, but with skin cancer in the family I refuse to take the chance! This product is amazing from the drugstore for the low price! I always exfoliate and use this all of my body for a sunkissed look! Normally last me for about a week and a half! I always apply lotion to prolong the wear!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in my campus voxbox. It's a strange product that's this weird watery foam but it's not like a a firm mouse. It's more like a liquid with a bit of air in it. I'm super white and for a first application, it went on even (just be sure to avoid in between the toes and PUT LOTION ON BEFORE HAND). When I woke up I was left with a light glow. I put another application on and my pasty white skin now looks like I just got back from the beach! This product is the same idea as the jergans instant tan lotion except it's not a lotion. It also doesn't flake like the lotion!
Andrea B.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received the Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse in my Influenster box and have been LOVING it! The Natural Glow Daily Moisturizers gave a natural tan to my fair complexion, but it took several uses before I started noticing a change in my skin tone. I love how I only need to use the mousse once to see a difference! However, it's a little more difficult to get an even application. While I was fine applying the Natural Glow moisturizer with my hands, I don't recommend doing this with the mousse as it is more likely to look streaky and will stain your hands. Definitely get a mitt to use with this product.
Cynthia H.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product for complimentary testing purposes on my influenster campus VoxBox.

I don't use tanners, I personally do not need them because I already have a "tan" skin color. However I still applied some of this to test it out and it was okay. The smell was great and smelled really good, it was very easy to apply and it dried relatively fast. It did blend with my skin tone, but like I said I'm personally already natural tan and don't need it. Even though it does blend with your skin it still has too much of an orange pigment. This product isn't for me.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I give this product 4 stars. It is one of the best that I have used. I use it with the pre tanner exfoliate and I think that makes a big difference in how well the product works. It doesn't seem to dry my skin out like some self tanners and the smell fades pretty quickly. If you purchase this and the pre tan it is a little pricey but worth it. I will continue to purchase it. I get a good tan with one application.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have only used one other self tanner before and I said I was done after that. Once I received one in my voxbox, I thought...why not. My previous experience with self tanners was not a great one as it made me dorito orange. I half expected that with this product but I was proven otherwise. This product has given me a nice tan look and it is really easy to apply. The only downfall is I unable to tell where I have and have not applied the product because I have some spots... I plan on applying it again to see if it evens out what was missed, fingers crossed this works.
Anna J.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I'm really hesitant about using self tanners, but this one gave me a glow without streaks or looking fake! Honestly it looked like I had been tanning at the beach for a few days. I would recommend doing a test patch to see how the tanner effects your skin first, then go on to apply a small thin layer to your skin. If you need a darker shade the bottle recommends to reapply in one day, remember you can always add on but cannot take it off! I received this for free and all my opinions are my own!
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I just received this in my Campus VoxBox and i absolutely love this product! It feels lightweight, dries quickly, has a nice light scent, doesn't run on fabrics, stays on for a long time, and it moisturizes as well so you won't also have to apply lotion! The color it gave my legs was very golden, and definitely not orange. I am already pretty tan but I wanted my legs to be more golden and evenly toned and this product did it for me! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to get tanner but finds it to be difficullt or may not have time to.
Grace E.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have just recently started getting into self tanners so I was very excited to see I had received one in my voxbox. This tanner is really awesome. It's easy to apply, has a natural color, isn't very sticky, it dries quickly, smells good, and the best part is it's affordable. The only problem I have found is just user error. I didn't blend it out as well on my back so there was a slight noticeable line there.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha