BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Elle C.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This came with my campus VoxBox, which sort of surprised me, but I guess I understand college students who would like a bit of a natural glowy skin tone after feeling like a zombie hunched over a paper working at a 12-page paper.
I do not tan, I am dreadfully pale and I tend to like it. Of course, that didn't stop me from being curious about whether I'd turn as orange as my hair with this product.
I was pretty doubtful, so I did a patch test. I gotta say, when applied sparingly it doesn't look half bad.
As I've said, I'm not a tanner, so this will probably end up with my sister. I like my skin. Sometimes. Thanks anyway!
Breanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I really wanted to love this product. I haven't tried any of Jergens other products and after reviewing this product in my Voxbox I'm sure I'll still want to try their other products. I love mousse type tanning products and I was excited that Jergens created a cheap alternative to the higher end tanning products. Upon applying it, it was great. The smell wasn't overpowering and it looked as though it came out evenly without any streaks. The next morning however, I was an orange mess. Unsure if it was my mistake, I will be trying it again once this orange mess wears off. Otherwise, I still love you Jergens. :)
Rebekah W.
Massillon, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Love this stuff it's really great for the price it lasts me a long time, it gives instant color to the skin so you can see where you are applying the product the smell isn't the best but it isn't horrible it fades very nicely on the skin and it is easy to build up color. The only thing I would say is that if you are looking to get super tan from this stuff I wouldn't get any color lighter than the darkest one because the darkest one isn't even super dark but it is very pretty and builds color nicely as I mentioned.
Noelle B.
Greendale, WI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have always been a little hesitant about using self tanners.. I have seen some really awful orange glows floating around as a result of them. Target happened to have this tanning mousse on clearance, so I figured why not? I had some weird tan lines from my recent vacation, so I took the plunge. So glad I did! Really even looking, and no orange!
Kira L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
After getting this in my #CampusVoxBox, I was a bit hesitant to try it. For starters, it was the deep bronze formula and as someone of very fair skin, I just imagined all the ways this could go wrong. BOY WAS I WRONG. This tanner is a mousse and goes on easily. Make sure to blend it fast because it does dry quickly. It gave my pale skin a little bit of a glow but not too much that it looks fake. I'm interested to try the light bronze as well to see what type of color I get from that. Great product. Would definitely recommend to anyone who isn't looking to fake bake but wants that summery glow!
Wendy T.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this product in my #CampusVoxbox to test out and review. In my culture, having tanner skin is taboo. I didn't use the product entirely on my skin to get the full glowing tan, but I did test out and try out the product on someone else. The application was really easy and it did create this very natural-looking tan/darkness on the person's skin. It's nice that it didn't make the person look orange, which was what I always feared in self-tanners (back in the days when I wanted to even out my uneven tones). If my legs remain pasty in the summer, I will definitely use this product.
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I used to go to tanning salons until I realized that no matter how you slice it, you're putting yourself at at least a 25% higher risk of skin cancer. But since I need a tan desperately to wear dresses I used this self tanner. And it worked pretty well, I unfortunately went clubbing an hour after I put it on and it just didn't turn out well, but I have a friend who uses it frequently and it always looks like a real, streak-free tan.
Meghan A.
Rubicon, WI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
: Alright so far I’m loving this. I actually tan in a bed since I have been terrified of self tanners due to a bad incident in high school when I experimented on myself but I thought I’d give it a try with a mit. Since I’m already a little bronze-y, it didn’t seem like a huge difference at first but after it set and oxidized I can definitely tell the difference. It is only the tiniest bit orange and looks pretty natural. It didn’t go on 100% uneven but that’s probably human error on my part. It still looks pretty great. The next day it was clear to see my errors but some exfoliating fixed that.
Kayla P.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I naturally have very pale skin and most self tanners turn out looking orange. That was not the case with this product. The application was easy and it dried quickly. While the color was developing, I felt a little sticky and it was starting to get an orange tinge. After about 3.5-4 hours, I took a shower and was left with a subtle, natural color. I plan on repeating the application in a day or two to try and intensify the color.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
People are giving this product a low review because of the smell, but that's exactly how most tanning/bronzing products smell. I actually enjoy the smell haha. The mousse comes out brown and looks like chocolate and applies easily. It dries in just a minute, so you can get dressed almost immediately. It doesn't leave you looking overly dark but gives you just a nice glow. It's much safer than using tanning beds, that's for sure.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha