BY JERGENS® #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got this product in my latest VoxBox. At first I thought this was going to be a useless product for me, being that I am super super pale and the shade I received was "Deep Bronze". However, I first tested it out on my foot to see what the color would look like and it seemed to look natural--not too dark and not orange at all! I went ahead and used the product on my legs and WOW this is seriously the BEST self tanning product I have ever used! The deep bronze looks super natural and gave me a nice color! I love having self tanning products because I burn in the sun and have to use sunscreen all of the time! This is such a great alternative! It also dries fast and does not leave a scent!
Kaitlin K.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
it lasts for about 2 weeks and it is so easy to put on. you can really tell the difference in tan better than any other product i have tried the foam makes it very easy to apply as well
Brittany M.
FAV FAV FAVORITE self tanner! it applies smoothly, looks natural (and not orange) and stays on for such a long time! the smell isn't harsh either! I apply it twice a week! definitely recommend!
Ashleigh S.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
This stuff is literally the best self tanner I've ever tried. I'm not a huge fan of drugstore brands, but this stuff is the bomb. I purchased the light bronze and even though I have olive skin, it looks great. Not too dark or light. It also has a great scent! Putting it on at first was a little tricky, but once I got the hang of it, it was so easy to apply. It washes off you hands very easily and can be applied everyday without looking orange. The color looks a like a natural tan. Love!
Chelsey S.
Pros: I love this tanning mouse. I apply it with a big Real techniques brush and it works amazing! This product gives me a very nice glow that does not take a long time to develop. Another pro of this product is that it does not have the same extreme fake tan smell that other products at the drugstore have.

Cons: It takes about 10-15 minutes to completely dry and up to about like 2 hours to be completely locked in and unsmudgable. Make sure you rinse off the tanning mouse before wearing clothes and going out because I have worn strappy heals after having the tanning mouse on for 4 or 5 hours and it left white patches where my straps were.
Ali L.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This was great! Good price, easy application, and it dries SO fast! I did have a little bit of splotchiness, but I think that was just user error. There was little to no scent during application, but the smell got stronger as the day went on. The color pay off is good (I got the deep bronze) on my painfully pale skin. Once I showered, some of the color did wear off, but it was still pretty dark while looking natural. It wore off pretty evenly. I think next time I'll do 2 coats over 2 days!
Nicole Z.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I am still on the fence about this product. I love that it is a mouse. The color developes very natural but it took FOREVER to dry. I use a lot of self tanners and this one just never felt like it absorbed into my skin. After and hour roaming naked in my house I gave up and put clothes on. I mean I love the color, i has a nice clean scent when applied, its natural-ness and easy application (mitt or brush) but I am way to impatient to wait so long to dry especially when it claims to be FAST DRYING (60 seconds I believe)
Leslie B.
Elmira, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in my campus voxbox. First off, the smell of this stuff is AMAZING. I am a ginger pasty skinned girl, and I don't tan, I burn and everything shows up on my skin. I was intrigued by the scent so I decided that a quick application to the legs wouldn't be so bad. I read on the back of the bottle that this stuff can last for days, but I was in the mind sent that nothing last forever. The color was okay that night, but by the next morning my hands were dark brown and my legs were some strange orange and brown color. The smell was worth it, but if you are pale like me I would not suggest this product because boy oh boy does this stuff last!
Sadi C.
Independence, MO
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
It looks like a great product, but unfortunately it didn't work well for me. I have very, very pale skin, and it just made me appear like I was dirty. It looked like I had been working in the garden, and had been playing around with soil, or dirt for a while. . For someone with a different complexion, it may have worked better for them. But for me, not so much. Maybe if it had been a shade or two lighter, it would have worked better. I love though, that it was a full size product and not just a sample.
Sarah B.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I really love this product because it is a foam. I find with the lotions that I have previously used, they make my skin look streaky and not a natural skin tone. The fact that this one has a tint in it that is visible right as you put it on helps with the application so you know if you missed any spots! There is a slight smell but as long as you take a shower the next day its gone and your color is still there! Love this product and I always use it for special occasions. I do find that if I am very pale that it makes my skin look a little bit of a yellow tinge if I apply more than once a week so I just have to watch my application times!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha