BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Kayla M.
Carbon Hill, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
One of the better self tanners that I have tried! Love the fact that it is a mousse. I so recommend getting a mitt because it makes the application process easier in my opinion. I recommend putting this product on before bed because it does have a strong developing smell. When you first put it on it actually smells really good! It is a little "tacky" feeling, but if you're going to bed I feel like that doesn't matter. Great color and doesn't turn you orange whatsoever. I'm about out and I would repurchase this item again.
Carmel G.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety. However, the tone wasn't harsh at all and the foam does a pretty good job of layering smoothly. It did not look awful as I was expecting, and I can say that it is actually a great thing to have around if you want to get a quick, natural looking tan for your legs. I also used a bit on my collarbone to make it more prominent. It was awesome! The only issue I've had with the product is that it comes off slightly patchy and you have to layer it on a few times and even then I'm not too sure if it look 100% okay. It also stains your hands a muddy brown for a few hours.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I give this 5 stars but I will be honest and say I've never splurged on a very high end self tanner. I'm incredibly pale & live in AZ where I wear summer clothes for the majority of the year. For a while there I accepted my complexion but now I'm finding all my hard work at the gym is more noticeable on a tanner complexion.
It goes on so streak free it's crazy. I stay naked about 30 mins then get dressed completely. It does give you instant color & seems to be fully developed in about 8-10 hrs. It last 3-4 days. I do the dark option on my body & the little lighter bottle on my face, feet, & hands. The lighter bottle is good for throwing on your legs the 3rd day in.
I'm on my 2nd set of bottles.
Diana D.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I usually read reviews extensively before I buy something, but I bought this on a whim. Best accidental purchase ever! It goes on very nice and there's absolutely no streaking! It looks very natural as opposed to others that can turn your skin orangey. Everyone keeps asking if I've gone to the beach! The smell isn't too bad and it's been lasting an awful long time. This was my first time with the mousse too and I must say, this is my go to product from now on! Who needs a sun tan when you can get self tanner!
Kaitlin K.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
it lasts for about 2 weeks and it is so easy to put on. you can really tell the difference in tan better than any other product i have tried the foam makes it very easy to apply as well
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got this product in my latest VoxBox. At first I thought this was going to be a useless product for me, being that I am super super pale and the shade I received was "Deep Bronze". However, I first tested it out on my foot to see what the color would look like and it seemed to look natural--not too dark and not orange at all! I went ahead and used the product on my legs and WOW this is seriously the BEST self tanning product I have ever used! The deep bronze looks super natural and gave me a nice color! I love having self tanning products because I burn in the sun and have to use sunscreen all of the time! This is such a great alternative! It also dries fast and does not leave a scent!
Brittany M.
FAV FAV FAVORITE self tanner! it applies smoothly, looks natural (and not orange) and stays on for such a long time! the smell isn't harsh either! I apply it twice a week! definitely recommend!
Ashleigh S.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
This stuff is literally the best self tanner I've ever tried. I'm not a huge fan of drugstore brands, but this stuff is the bomb. I purchased the light bronze and even though I have olive skin, it looks great. Not too dark or light. It also has a great scent! Putting it on at first was a little tricky, but once I got the hang of it, it was so easy to apply. It washes off you hands very easily and can be applied everyday without looking orange. The color looks a like a natural tan. Love!
Chelsey S.
Pros: I love this tanning mouse. I apply it with a big Real techniques brush and it works amazing! This product gives me a very nice glow that does not take a long time to develop. Another pro of this product is that it does not have the same extreme fake tan smell that other products at the drugstore have.

Cons: It takes about 10-15 minutes to completely dry and up to about like 2 hours to be completely locked in and unsmudgable. Make sure you rinse off the tanning mouse before wearing clothes and going out because I have worn strappy heals after having the tanning mouse on for 4 or 5 hours and it left white patches where my straps were.
Brenda L.
I love this that can be applied and 10 minutes walk out the door. It is wonderful for a quick tan for the day. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse-
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha