BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have never really used a tanning product before so I can't really speak as a pro, but in my experience, this product works really well. I have pretty fair skin, so I was really worried about it being too dark for me. I got the Light Bronze color, looked up a video on how to apply these sorts of products and followed that (used lotion around my ankles, knees, elbows, other dry areas...etc) and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I do have some areas like around my toes that I feel like I applied too much, but it wasn't the product's fault. I also am happy because I don't feel like I'm orange-y but I really do look like I've spent a week on a beach! :D
Angela B.
Kenduskeag, ME
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I expected a lot more out of this Jergens instant tan, I was expecting high quality tanning mousse because all the body lotion creams are great all around! This instant tan came out very streaky, became too much orangey, was blotchy in several different spots(dark and light spots everywhere) as well as having it come off when it got just the slightest bit wet or did anything involved in working out which looked horrible. This product isn't cheap especially when it's not even a decent size product. I wasn't happy and never would I recommended this or buy it again!
Cassi C.
Shickshinny, PA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I Love this self tanner! Ive used the lotions but it doesn't seem to really give me the color i want and the smell is horrible. This however gives a beautiful bronzed color, I'm fairly fair (lol) and i always get the darkest shade i can get, and it has never looked orange on me. Very Natural, and easy to apply, i use a tanning mitt, and the price was great. The only con that i have is it dries very quick so you have to make sure you blend it quickly or it can get a little blotchy. other that that its lasts a pretty long time. Definitely would recommend to try it out.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I love this self tanner! it's so convenient cause you can't find it at most drug stores, the price is good and the product it's self is good. I did enjoy the color it left my skin after a few mins, it developed very quickly so I did notice the first time I used it I waited to long to rub it in and I was left with a spot, but after showering it softened up and I reapplied more product and evened it out easily so be quick rubbing it in. it dried very quickly which I loved because it was easy to put on and put clothes on fast. I highly recommend this product
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Okay this is a good product but not for me. If you have oil skin or you sweat alot i don't advise you to use it. It just melted once i got into the sun and started sweating
Morgan E.
Pittsford , NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I have used every Jergens sunless tanning product in the book because I love the look of sun kissed skin and this has been my favorite so far. The smell can be a little harsh at first but it quickly subsides as the product dries. I notice this one doesn't wash off as quickly as long as you stay moisturized. In addition, I think it this case, I use a little more than I expected to because it helps reduce any potential streaking. I love to use it about a week before special occasions and then touch up as needed leading up for a great bronzed (not orange!!) look!
Jessica S.
new rochelle, NY
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I got it in my campusvoxbox and was happy because i never used a self tanner before. You can easily see the difference in just one day which is great BUT I did take off a star because i had some problems. I don't have a glove so my hands were orange and it dried really quick so the next day I saw that I didn't smooth it out correctly on the palms of my hands. also I missed some spots so that looked off too which took 4 days to come off.. but it does dry fast and it doesn't stain your clothes or bed sheets which is a plus. this product is long lasting but remember that this is my first self-tanner that I've used. If you look at my picture on the photos (the one that says tanning difference) you can see that the color is very noticeable.
Christin A.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in my BoxBox & was so happy to get to try this! I have eczema, which can make a spray on tan virtually impossible. This mousse is much better than a spray tan! After the first application, I could tell a little bit of difference, but after the second, I could seriously tell! Although the color says "deep bronze" I promise, it does not make you orange or brown. It gives you a beautiful glow that you can keep adding to. Not only does it give you a nice tan, it's affordable & it comes in nice packaging! The pump is extremely convienant & I love even more that it's a mousse & not a lotion! The only issue I have ran into is that, if not applied extremely quickly & evenly, it will leave streaks. Therefore you must be quick.
Amanda G.
Used this for a quick and easy tan before leaving on vacation and it worked amazing ! It was very gentle on the skin and reasonable on pricing. I purchased it at Walmart.
Danielle M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Just uploaded a photo of how the tanner turned out on my skin. I got this in the dark shade as part of the campusvoxbox to test out - and I think it's weird they didn't have any question beforehand asking at the very least skin tone. My white ghost skin shouldn't be even trying to use the darkest shade of self tanner, but it wasn't too over the top. The big problem with this stuff is that it takes quite a while to show, and the mousse is clear as it goes on - making it impossible to know where you already put some on (at least the creams ages ago you can feel where it is). I should say that despite being the wrong shade for my skin, this product doesn't come out orange and looks relatively natural. It looks better on legs than arms.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha