BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
my go to!! I love this stuff, the mousse is so easy to apply and it dries okay. I really love the color this gives, its a super fast fake tan. I usually shower and then apply this before bed and the next morning I'm bronzed. This has a slight smell but I can overlook it for the color give out it leaves me with. I would recommend to use some sort of glove with this, I usually just use rubber gloves because they're really cheap and get the job done. I would purchase this if you haven't!! It works so good and is super cheap.
Jenny B.
Springfield
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is the first self tanner that I have used. So this review might not be the best. I don’t know how they usually work but the fact that it really doesn’t show up at all until hours later makes it hard for me to see where it is uneven/streaky. The color only seems to show up well on my legs, but I do really like the color! Perfect if you’re like me don’t have the time to tan or just don’t want to put your skin through that. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
This product is not for everybody. However, I enjoy it. I have a fairly light complexion in the winter time & I don't tan easily. This product gives me a nice subtle bronze glow. But it's only about 1-2 shades darker than my natural skin color. MAYBE. & I have the color DEEP BRONZE. So I feel that if your looking for something more effective then you will need to spend the money on another product. The color isn't that bad. It does seem to have a little bit of an orange undertone, rather than a red undertone that some of the more expensive brands have. It is inexpensive compared to other sunless tanners. There's no color guide, which for some will be a con. It has that usual tanner smell. I like the application I get with this product. You don't have to work very fast with t before it dries down. ALTHOUGH on the packaging it says it dries in 60 seconds,, that's a lie. It takes a little bit longer to dry down but for me after it dries down I didn't experience any transfer or anything like that. I recommend this product if you are new to self tanning & would like to start out with something easier to use.
Mae U.
Las Vegas
This was the first self-tanner I tried because I wanted to see if I could do it on my own without spending a ton of money. I saw a YouTube tutorial where a girl used the Real Techniques powder brush for application. I tried it and it worked really well! The application was super easy and even. But like most reviews state, it takes FOREVER to dry and I hate the sticky feeling. The color was decent though after a couple applications. Good to purchase if you are just starting out.
Kayleigh C.
Mashpee, MA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I LOVE this product!! I had never self-tanned prior to using this and was extremely nervous that I would be orange or streaky, but this product worked great! It gave me an instant tan without any lines or orangey tones, and I use it a couple of times a week now. It's extremely easy to use, especially for first-timers. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who had an event coming up soon or who just wanted a quick and easy fix
Brooke C.
kenosha,WI
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I bought this product to get a quick "tan" before my trip to Florida. I bought it at Walgreens for $12.99. It took me about 20 minutes to apply and 2 minutes to dry. The next day I woke up and checked for the results and saw little to no change. It could have been that I purchased the light bronze instead of the dark bronze but I still feel I should have saw a little difference. I would recommend paying the extra for a spay tan.
Leah P.
Dundee
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I can't get enough of this self tanner!  I actually found that it lasted longer on my than any St. Tropez product ever did.  I will say if you sleep in it after applying, it will smell really bad when you wake up. The color pay off is amazing and I can use either shade and they both give me a great deep bronze color!  I'm so excited that they came out with a drugstore type of self tan mousse like this.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I almost bought the darker shade because typically it seems like the Jergens gradual tanning lotion in light doesn’t show up on me. I’m happy I got the lighter shade of this though. It turns out a beautiful tan with no hint of orange on me. It’s very easy to apply and comes out even. It wears off on my clothes a little (like most self tanner does) but stays put even when sweating pretty well. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I’m very impressed with this. When I was younger I tried self tanning and I was always streaky and it didn’t look good in general. Decided to give this a shot, did my research and saw a lot of good reviews. Tried it and I’m so happy. I’m not orange and I actually look sunkissed! This is after one application and I’m typically VERY pale.
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I haven’t used Jergens in years and I saw this in the store and on a whim I just bought it. I did buy the deeper one and I was nervous I would be orange! But hey yolo right. So I showered, exfoliated and moisturized. the next evening I applied my first layer with a tanning mitt. After I took a shower all I have to say is WOW. I am soooo impressed! It gave me great color!!!!! I of course applied again the next night to achieve the level of tan I wanted. I was so impressed I went and purchased the face tanning moisturizer with SPF. I am so happy Jergens has stepped up their tanning products! The price point is absolutely wonderful too. This week I’m going to get the tanning moisturizer that helps with firming for the body to help me keep my glow longer in between the instant tan mousse!
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha