BY JERGENS® #11 in Self-Tanner

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Denise B.
Calumet City, IL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This self tanner comes in two shades a light and deep bronze and I purchased both!! I put it on at night before bed and it is a little sticky feeling, but not for long and the thing that I appreciate about this product over other self tanners is that it dries in less than 60 seconds!!! and it does not transfer onto my sheets!!! That is the most marvelous thing! I use either a mitt or plastic surgical gloves to apply it and it goes on evenly and smooth and I really have not observed any streaking at all. It wears for about 3 or 4 days, depending of course on how often you shave, exfoliate, shower or apply lotions and oils to your skin..but for me it is 3 or 4 days. Reapplying it after a day or two just deepens its color and there are no lines of demarcation I like this better than any of the St. Tropez tanners or the Vita Liberata
Amber S.
mcdonough,ga
Instant color! First time I bought the wrong shade because I didn't want to be super dark but even with the wrong shade( only a little darker than my natural tone) it was fabulous. Made the lighter parts of my body a bit darker and the dark parts POP. I was glowing and loving it.
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Love this stuff! I am pretty pale with a cool complexion and I used the Deep Bronze color. I used the Jergens Natural Glow Color Primer (exfoliant) in the shower immediately before applying. I used my bare hands which I don't recommend but if you scrub well it comes off. Dries in about 2-3 minutes and then I went to bed. In the morning I took a shower and the color was great!!! I also used the Jergens Natural Glow Tan Extender daily.

The color is not super dark, even when using the Deep Bronze shade so I probably would not recommend it for already darker or olived skinned people. It has not rubbed off on any of my clothing which I was so happy about. Has a slight "self tanner smell" but only until like the second shower. It's been 5 days and I haven't needed to reapply.

Exfoliating before is key and I would recommend putting it on, sleeping in it and then showering! I feel like people that put it on and then put clothes on for the day are seeing patchiness because it isn't setting long enough before a lot of friction. I plan on using this forever!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
So I purchased this a couple of days ago and have to say I really like it. I don't like to use tanning beds because I do tend to burn fairly easy and have light Irish skin. I got the shade dark bronze and the first time I applied it I only let it sit for two hours or so before showering and the color mostly washed off. The second time I applied it after a shower and exfoliating and slept in it and the color really developed over night! Washed it off in the morning and was good to go. I used latex gloves both times and they worked great. Only thing I don't like about it is it says it drys in just a couple of minutes and I have to disagree. It leaves you sticky for about two to three hours before completely drying enough to lay down in bed or on a couch. Other then dry time this product is great and leaves a flawless tan color
Crystal W.
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I bought this from Ulta for about $8 because I had a wedding to go to and I was just way too pale. Besides gradual tan lotions, the last time I used a self tanner was about 10 years ago and that turned me completely orange. For prom. It was awful, and it scarred me to where I stayed away from anything DIY. I loved the mousse idea, and it seemed pretty user friendly. I did not have a mitt to use but I just made sure to wash my hands completely after each section. It rubs in easily and in the multiple times that I've used it now, it has only streaked once, which was user error because I was going too fast/not paying attention. The color actually looks natural and if you apply it the night before you go to bed, then shower, and then apply it once more, it builds the tan a little more perfectly. The cons? The formula doesn't completely dry as fast as it claims. I feel sticky for awhile after but it's not the worst. It does give off that tanner smell as the color develops but it goes away as soon as you take that first shower. I would definitely buy again.
Kaitlyn B.
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion - Deep Bronze (6 oz) more...
This is the only at home tanning product I use because of how good it looks on my skin. It is a good price and works well on sensitive skin. Available at most drugstores so it is easy to get! I recommend it to everyone!
Connie H.
Geismar, LA
I was never a self tanner user, but i decided to give this a try after a friend recommended it. Let me tell you, it is great! It isn't too expensive considering what a spray tan costs you and this bottle lasts awhile. Will continue to buy.
Jenny T.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I definitely recommend the deep bronze! I haven't tried the light bronze, but my skin tone is light and after applying the deep bronze once I had perfect color. The smell is nice when you first put it on. After setting in a while you can start to smell the DHA, but after you wash off the color guide the smell goes away and the tan stays! I only have 2 complaints about this product. The first is that the bottle says it dries in 60 seconds, but when I applied it, I was sticky for at least 30 minutes. The second complaint is that if you don't wash your hands periodically throughout the application process, they will be VERY orange! I highly recommend wearing a mitt or washing hands after applying to each section of body (ex after arms, then after torso, then after legs, etc). But overall I loved it and would definitely purchase again!
Jessica A.
I really like this tanning product, but it does have its draw backs. To start with the positives, the color looks very natural. It dried very quickly, but left little to know streaks. Because it is tinted, you can see where you might have created streaks so it is easy to fix. The price is great. You have to be very careful not to get wet for a while after applying, but that is with any self=tanner. When you first put it on, the smell is not bad at all, but after a while it develops that gross tanner smell. It also contains DHA, like all other fake tanners, which if you research it, is actually pretty bad for you, especially if you put it on and then go out in the sun. It creates a lot of free radicals. Not good! I wish someone could come up with a healthy solution to tanning.
Melanie L.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Not great, but not bad, I had received this quite a while ago now, but after using it for some time I found that it just didn't do its job the way i expected. I really enjoyed that it was a pump and a foam for application, it made it much easier to apply, but when applying if you used your hands it made them sooo dark! And if you wanted to use on your legs you really shouldn't after you have shaved, or you can see where all the itsy hairs once were. Other than nit-picky things, this product was ok, just ok though, i certainly wouldn't buy it again, unless i just needed a slight (very slight) color boost, because i felt that it didn't really increase the "tan-ness" of my body, and if it did make it any tanner, it was splotchy.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha

back