BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Rachel L.
This is amazing for a quick way to glow up. Its not expensive, and the way it looks on my skin is very natural. Just pump it into your hamd or glove and run it all over and youre good to go
Sarah S.
Newtown , PA
Love it. First time I tried it and my legs looked amazing, I could wear my dress and look so much better after this long winter. It is perfect to use for a special moment when your kegs arent tan
Cindy H.
Council Blfs, IA
Recently purchased this product on a whim because I was looking for something different other than my spray tanning. Something cost effective and this stuff was it! Gives a nice color, no funky odor and dries fast! Definitely a win!!
Sarah C.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I'm always looking for something to take the edge off of my extreme whiteness, and for awhile I'd been using the Jergens natural glow lotion. While at the store intending to get that, I saw this self-tanner and decided to give it a try, along with the exfoliating wash. The first time I tried it, it was a DISASTER. It came out so streaky, but it was because I didn't rub it in enough. The best tip I can give is to rub it in until it is completely dry, no moisture at all. This should help prevent streaks. The first time you might make mistakes, but don't give up. Learn and try again! I wear the lighter shade and it is perfect for my pale skin tone, makes me just tan enough. You can layer it on several days for a tanner result as well! Just remember, be careful with the application, and rub it in until it is completely dry, and you will love it!
Heather W.
Franklin Furnace, OH
Very sticky
Will leave streaks and sploches if not completely dried or if not rubbed all the way in. Took about 6 to 10 days for the product to finish washing off. I don't think I will try this product again. The price will run you around 13.00 at Walmart.
Gabrielle K.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I received this in my campus voxbox and I'm oh so pleased! I was hesitant because I received the dark glow and I'm fairly light skinned but it worked well! If you miss a few spots and end up with white patches it's no big deal! You can just slap some mousse on that spot and it blends in just a short time! Does leave skin sticky/tacky so I'd recommend doing it overnight and showering in the am. But it really gives you a great natural glow no orange! Smells great too. I recommend using a tanning mitt or glove though. Because it is fairly fast acting, your hands will stain quite easily. But honestly it works great I am so very pleased.
Sheridan P.
This product is amazing! I really like to use it in the winter when I don't get as tan. It leaves a beautiful color on your skin and stays on really nicely for 4-5 days, Would buy again!
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This Jergens tanner I had higher hopes for because it was a mousse, and it said it dries in 60 seconds. The mousse formula is really cool, it’s not messy and it’s crazy easy to apply. I smoothd it all down my legs and it took no time at all. I put it on about 10 minutes ago, and I’m still laying on my bed with my legs hanging off to let it really dry. My legs are a nice even color now, not very dark, but a nice color. It is a little orange looking for my taste. However, I assume it will lighten a bit when I take a bath. Overall, this Jergens self tanner seems amazing! I really like how crazy simple it was to use, and it was easy to wash off of my hands after. I am gonna let it dry for another 30 minutes or so and then go about my business. It’s a perfect self tanner for those who have done it multiple times or beginners!
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Using at-home tanners has never gone well for me, but Jergens made it so easy and comfortable! Applying with my hands was really easy and a bit of warm water before the colour dried in to them prevented staining. Within 2 minutes my whole body was a nice, glowing bronze - nowhere near the orange tint that often comes with tanning lotions. And, the tone was flawless! I can't wait to get the entire line for my skin colour so that I can look like an angel~ (A few tips: Apply in the morning! Ensuring that your body has all day to fully dry is helpful, and prevents the tone from going uneven. If you're on the lighter side, make sure to use the light bronze or the product will settle and you will look dirty.) I have received JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse in my Campus Vox Box - the product tested (dark bronze) was not for my skin tone.
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Love this tanning moose. Goes on good as long as your skin is still damp from a nice shower. Great natural looking tan. Always wash hands very well right after. Tan says for a few days
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha