BY JERGENS® #11 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Brittany M.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This product does streak and rub off on clothing and bed sheets. If you know what you are doing and are familiar with self tanners I would recommend this product. However, if you are a newbie like me maybe find another product that comes with a glove or maybe is a more gradual tan.
Jenna B.
I’m a pretty pale person so I was excited to try this self tanner. It’s nice and adds an instant glow to my skin, but it leaves my skin looking a bit orange and unnatural. I don’t think I would buy this product again because I like to stick to a more natural look
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
I use this product consistently and daily. The price is doable and on the cheaper end. I wish it smelt a little cleaner however it is the typical sunless tan scent. I enjoy mouse more than lotion i would recommend to use gloves with application because it will stain.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
I usually use light bronze since I'm a light-to-medium skin tone but this is one of my favorite self tanners. You have to use a mitt for sure, and sometimes it can be hard to see if you've blended out in the crevices of your feet/ankles/arm pits, but I like it.
Krystal N.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
This stuff is fantastic!!! It provides instant color and doesn't look fake or tacky!!! I would for sure repurchase this all summer long. I think this works as good as some of the higher end brands. I use it every other day to achieve a nice summer glow!!!
Katie C.
Vermilion, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Let me start by saying I'm naturally very pale. I'm that girl that gets made fun of because I blend in with the sand on the beach, and I always have to put on ten layers of sunscreen to make sure that I don't get a severe burn. I hate the idea of tanning beds, so after some research I went for this product. It was great! I used a mitt to apply it after showering, exfoliating, and moisturizing. It did have a bit of a self-tanner smell, so I put it on before bed and then showered the next morning, and the smell was gone. It blends in really easily. I had no streaking. I used the light bronze shade, because I had never used this product before and I didn't want to risk turning too dark. I will definitely buy this again.
Marta M.
edgewood, MD
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I'm a big fan of self tanning.. I have a lot of trouble finding products that do not turn me orange, are not streaky, are not completely smelly (a little dha smell is fine also normal) and lastly not messy. I really like the entire jergens natural glow line, I've been using for probably 7 years. When I found this gem I fell in love! This is a mousse consistency so it's not very messy, it has a light color guide which helps with getting a nice even tan, I like the initial smell it's kind of sweet, after 6 hours it does have a faint dha smell but I can live with it. The color is very beautiful, a deep golden hued tan! I use this once or twice a week and maintain with the jergens natural glow daily gradual moisturizer, this combo is bomb! I am very fair skinned and this product still works magic on me! Definitely give this a go ladies and gents you will not be disappointed.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Jergens instant tan foam goes on streak free and gives me the tan I desire without the harm of tanning! It smells good, bought from Walmart and would highly recommend this product!! JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Gabrielle R.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Influenster sent me a sample to try out as part of a VoxBox package, and it's definitely one of the better sunless tanners I've tried! I only come in two shades: Casper, and lobster. So needless to say, I was pretty skeptical when trying out this product. I exfoliated beforehand with a sugar scrub, and then tested out a little bit on my forearm. The smell and texture it left on my skin once it dried was a little strange, so that's probably the only two drawbacks I'd have to say I encountered. I applied from the neck down, focusing primarily on my legs and arms - I'm a swim instructor, so I wanted to make sure I had an even color in a swim suit. I got a slight "dirty" look on my knees and elbows, but I think that might have been because I applied it over straight joints instead of rubbing it over bent ones - I would've been able to get into all the nooks and crannies. Overall, I was really satisfied with the color! It looked pretty natural, and everyone at work thought I'd just happened to catch a lot of sun over the weekend. It washed off easily from my hands, but was a little tricky to get out from under my finger nails - I'll have to try it again with gloves. I'd be interested to try it again with the sunless tanner extension and moistourizer products!
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I've been using this for about 2 years and it's one of my favorite self tanners! It gets me dark without it looking fake or orange. And if I want to be darker, I apply another coat the next day and it looks beautiful! It lasts me probably around 3-5 days before it starts coming off
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha