BY JERGENS®

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?5 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Lyn O.
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
I really liked this tanner. I felt like it worked really quick and had great coverage. You need to get it off your hands really quick and watch the normal troublesome areas - elbows, knees. A friend commented that I looked more tan without knowing that I'd used this so that seemed legitimate!
Victoria F.
Greensburg , PA
My new fav product of right now! You guys this stuff rocks so much. I put it on in the morning and it is an instant product and I was tan and it was EVEN not streaky at all and looked so natural and so perfect. I have always had problems when it came to self-tanning but this stuff is awesome. Highly recommend seriously will change you
Laura G.
SAN DIEGO, CA
My all time favorite self tanner! This product leaves a beautiful, even tan, that lasts much longer on my skin than other, way more expensive products. It does have a stronger smell than the high-end self tanners, but I apply at night and shower off in the morning and it doesn't bother me.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I used this self tanner for prom. I recommend using gloves with this product and following the instructions seriously or else your results may not be too good. I would buy this again. My only complaint is how it feels on the skin until you wash it off in the shower.
Lauren S.
Campbell, CA
So here's the thing... L'Oreal used to make a VERY similar product. I loved it because it was super easy to apply. Let's be clear, if you're heavier, it's not always easy to reach around the back of your legs. With a tinted foam or mousse, you have a better chance of getting less streaks.

My husband and I were preparing to go on a cruise, so I knew I needed to get my hands on a good sunless tanner. My philosophy in life is "even fat looks good tan!" So I found this thanks to all the great Influenster reviews and knew I needed to give it a shot. It was great! I used it every other night on the cruise, and felt confident knowing my fat lil' legs looked nice and tan in my dressed while walking through the ship. I will continue to use this all year long, and in the summer time.

Be sure you exfoliate EXTRA around your knees and ankles. And WASH YOUR HANDS with lots of soap and water. I found that this will dye my cuticles if I'm not careful, so sometimes I brush a little cuticle oil on my nails before I apply, just to be on the safe side.
Sarah C.
This is my favorite sunless tanner. I've used more expensive brands, but this works just as well. Their gradual tan line is nice too, so I'll use this to get tan, then use the gradual tan lotion everyday to keep things even and extend the tan. Looks natural and not at all orange.
Kellianne P.
Streaky and you have to use a mitt! Doesn't dry in 60 seconds. But here's some tips to make it work better. Lotion up your knees and ankles and elbows. Use a mitt. After to drys for about 30-60 seconds. Rub over it with a mitt again to smooth out streaks.
After all that, it works!
Janine G.
Bordentown, NJ
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I am not much of a self tanner, usually quite bad at it and end up looking a bit streaky... With my first use of this, after properly exfoliating rough areas this came out really nice with a beautiful non orange but not olive green color like some other tanners!!! I'd say just be careful by feet and hands. I used my tanning mitt and I would completely recommend doing so. This product does have a color guard and which is awesome, since you can see where it's going. It's light enough that you can wear it out same day and not look fake baked or safe to put on, dry for a moment and head to bed. I'd definitely suggest, especially if it's a hot and muggy day out, stand in front of a fan to dry a little bit... I've heard other say it will stay sticky all day, I only notice that slightly on my inner thighs... Nothing too bad. The bottle cute and the pump works great, very easy use. As for length of tan, I applied two days ago, and it still hasn't faded yet.. If you're new to self tanning don't be afraid to try this!! Will continue use, and will buy again! Get your glow on! ☀️😘
Stephanie S.
Newark, DE
I've always been skeptical of sunless tanners because of the streaks and how tacky your skin feels afterwards. I bought this mouse on sale to try it and wow does it work wonders. I have a 1 year old and can't lay out like I used to or go to the tanning bed so this is perfect !!!
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
It works great. Smells great. Goes on smoothly. But I've noticed lately that it will randomly rub off in some areas and I don't know if it is something that I'm doing or just part of the product but overall I love it and would continue using due to the price being pretty cheap.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha