BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Kaitlyn B.
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion - Deep Bronze (6 oz) more...
This is the only at home tanning product I use because of how good it looks on my skin. It is a good price and works well on sensitive skin. Available at most drugstores so it is easy to get! I recommend it to everyone!
Marlyn D.
Love love love this for the summer time. I'm the type to hide under an umbrella at the beach, so getting a tan is nearly impossible...so to get that glowy summer just went to the beach look. This is my secret weapon.
christa w.
Annapolis, MD
This is my go to self tanner to keep me looking bronzed at the beginning of the summer!! Combining this with my ulta self tanner glove works perfectly! The price is not expensive at all! It works best after exfoliating!
Jessica A.
I really like this tanning product, but it does have its draw backs. To start with the positives, the color looks very natural. It dried very quickly, but left little to know streaks. Because it is tinted, you can see where you might have created streaks so it is easy to fix. The price is great. You have to be very careful not to get wet for a while after applying, but that is with any self=tanner. When you first put it on, the smell is not bad at all, but after a while it develops that gross tanner smell. It also contains DHA, like all other fake tanners, which if you research it, is actually pretty bad for you, especially if you put it on and then go out in the sun. It creates a lot of free radicals. Not good! I wish someone could come up with a healthy solution to tanning.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
One of my favorite summer products. It is easy to use and goes on smooth. It is a subtle glow that lasts and looks all natural. Throw it in your gym bag, purse or tote and use it every other day for optimal glow!
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is the first time I've used an instant tanning product, and I gotta admit idk how I feel about this one. I naturally have a light/medium skin tone, way more toward medium/dark-medium during the summer months. At first I really liked it. It's very easy to apply. The color looks very natural and wasn't too orange at all for me. It also set pretty well, even though it did feel a little sticky for a while. It also layers pretty well for a deeper tan. What I really don't like about this though is that after about a day or two, I noticed that my tan was so patchy and streaky. Idk if it was just the way I applied it and didn't notice, or if it actually is the product itself. I'll end up using this once in a while for a quick fix, but idk if I'd go back to repurchase it.
Sara M.
Gadsden, AL
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Recently used and was a little afraid at first because it was instant tanning formula. Typically I use gradual to ensure that the color was going to be perfect. However, this product did surprise me. I received the "deep bronze" color which was perfect. You instantly get the dark color you want without a hint of orange. The smell is good and results appear with application. The only negative would be of course what you get with every self tanner, the build up on your hands. After applying my palms were 20x's darker than the rest of the body. This is not easy to avoid of course, but it still is not great. After scrubbing my palms with water and soap, making sure to remove the build up between the fingers, my palms were still not great but much better. The product quickly dries and I am excited to reapply tomorrow to see how much of an effect reapplying the product will do. I recommend this product if you are looking for inexpensive quick results.
Melanie L.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Not great, but not bad, I had received this quite a while ago now, but after using it for some time I found that it just didn't do its job the way i expected. I really enjoyed that it was a pump and a foam for application, it made it much easier to apply, but when applying if you used your hands it made them sooo dark! And if you wanted to use on your legs you really shouldn't after you have shaved, or you can see where all the itsy hairs once were. Other than nit-picky things, this product was ok, just ok though, i certainly wouldn't buy it again, unless i just needed a slight (very slight) color boost, because i felt that it didn't really increase the "tan-ness" of my body, and if it did make it any tanner, it was splotchy.
Victoria M.
Great drug store self tanner I would definitely recommend. It gives a nice tan color and doesn't give an orange look. It's not streaky at all. It leaves a smooth clear finish. I will definitely repeated purchase this product.
Mariana N.
connecticut
I love it a lot because when I go to the beach or the pool I use it and it leaves the skin with a natural glow. And a great product I highly recommend .
Try it and tell me later if you liked how I liked it
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha