BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Gabrielle R.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Influenster sent me a sample to try out as part of a VoxBox package, and it's definitely one of the better sunless tanners I've tried! I only come in two shades: Casper, and lobster. So needless to say, I was pretty skeptical when trying out this product. I exfoliated beforehand with a sugar scrub, and then tested out a little bit on my forearm. The smell and texture it left on my skin once it dried was a little strange, so that's probably the only two drawbacks I'd have to say I encountered. I applied from the neck down, focusing primarily on my legs and arms - I'm a swim instructor, so I wanted to make sure I had an even color in a swim suit. I got a slight "dirty" look on my knees and elbows, but I think that might have been because I applied it over straight joints instead of rubbing it over bent ones - I would've been able to get into all the nooks and crannies. Overall, I was really satisfied with the color! It looked pretty natural, and everyone at work thought I'd just happened to catch a lot of sun over the weekend. It washed off easily from my hands, but was a little tricky to get out from under my finger nails - I'll have to try it again with gloves. I'd be interested to try it again with the sunless tanner extension and moistourizer products!
Caitlin K.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
My FAV drugstore self tanner! I get it at Walmart or Walgreens and literally after one or two days, you see the difference. I recommend the shade I get, deep bronze, to really notice a difference, (I've gotten the lighter one and I looked more lightish orange than I did brown.) but, this is a before and after pic of me using it, I am SO PALE naturally and I always have this one- despite this picture because I was sun burnt. 😉 this also lasts a good week or week and a half! P.S. it will be sticky for a few hours after applied. worth it. promise.
Nicole H.
Pekin, IL
I've been using this for about 2 years and it's one of my favorite self tanners! It gets me dark without it looking fake or orange. And if I want to be darker, I apply another coat the next day and it looks beautiful! It lasts me probably around 3-5 days before it starts coming off
Molly A.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
This is the only self tanner I've ever used, and I have been loving it! I have fair skin and I started out with the light bronze shade so I could get some practice at self tanning. I found the best way to apply this is with a mitt, it doesn't apply patchy that way. The light shade gave my skin tone a subtle glow. After I got a little more practice, I got the dark shade and it gives such a nice, natural tan! It is not orangey. It does smell just like the Natural Glow daily moisturizer, and the longer you leave this on, the stronger the smells gets (I leave it on overnight). I love that it dries fast enough that around 10 minutes after applying, I can put loose clothes on and the tanner does not rub off or get on my clothes. This is a great product for self tanning beginners and it has a really great price! I only wish there was another deeper shade in the line.
Megan M.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Awesome product! I received this as a gift in April and have since repurchased twice! I've never found another at-home sunless tanning product that gives me such even, natural color. I have very pale skin so I often have trouble with self tanners being too orange-y. I have the shade light bronze and I'm in love with it! The mousse delivers immediate color, but builds nicely either as a second coat or a new coat the next day! This product WILL STAIN your palms if you don't wash it off after applying. To prevent orange palms, wash palms immediately after applying to you body using hot water. Color comes off very easily after it's been warmed up. I also recommend purchasing the Jergans Natural Glow Color primer, to help skin transition between coats, and to get rid of old color when the product starts to wear off. Officially one of my #bestof2015 purchases!
Shellby M.
This is my ultimate favorite product to use right as the summer is starting to set a base for sun tanning and helps even out those embarrassing tan lines i.e. Flip flop tan
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I really enjoy this self tanner. It's a nice bronzy shade. It's easy to use and tinted so you can see where you're applying it. I prefer to use a self tanning mitt for streak prof application. I don't like the smell but I hate all self tanner smell
Kelsey H.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
So, as a pale redhead who virtually cannot tan this was an interesting product for me to try out. I received it in my Influenster Voxbox and was pretty excited to try it; this was the first experience I've ever had with any sort of tanner. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, now I am on my second day of use. The mousse smells very clean, you can tell it is lightly perfumed. With my first application I did notice it was hard to figure out where exactly I had already applied the tanner, this may be due to the 60 second rapid drying that the product advertises. This morning I realized I had left two large pale streaks visible on my left arm. The tanner also left my hands pretty orange initially, but after sea-salt scrubbing them the orange tint has pretty much gone away. So far I'd recommend it to beginning tanners looking to get a light tan!
Emily H.
Bedford, IN
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
So I have been tanning, self tanning, and spray tanning for quite some time. I typically try to stay with tanning but in the winter I self tan just because it is a lot easier than going to the salon. I really think for a drugstore product, this is on point. I have a natural olive complexion, and purchased the medium to dark. I also used a self tanning kit to apply product to my body. I like that it is a foam, and not a lotion. It seems to be hard to streak. It blended nicely. Another tip i would recommend: I used an old kabuki brush to apply product to my face. I applied like a foundation. and my face ad hands came out great!!! It does have a self tanning scent, but I like the smell so it didn't bother me.
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
One of the best self tanners out there! No orange marks and no streaks what so ever! It smells amazing too and makes my legs look smooth even! It's long-lasting but does fade a little from the shower! I would buy it again though.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha