BY JERGENS® #10 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?3 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
It works great. Smells great. Goes on smoothly. But I've noticed lately that it will randomly rub off in some areas and I don't know if it is something that I'm doing or just part of the product but overall I love it and would continue using due to the price being pretty cheap.
Aubrey H.
St Petersburg, FL
Not a good self tanner if youre pale, that should be self explanatory though right? Dont tan if your pale... WRONG. Tanners should be centered around the pale people! those are the ones who want to be tan! I just ended up with dripping wet gunk all over me and lines
Hope S.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
As an ultra pale girl, I have tried many a self-tanner in the attempt to have some color during the warmer months. I've tried expensive brands and cheap brands, international and local. I can 100% say with all honesty that this is the best self tanner I have ever used. I got the Deep Bronze color, which normally most self tanner's that have a darker color, it goes on green or overtly orange. This one actually has a brown undertone so it looks like you just return from vacation in the Bahamas. It smells like tropical banana sunscreen, isn't sticky and has doesn't patch up or streak. It doesn't come off onto clothing or run off in the shower. I put this on before bed with a mitt and then use a makeup brush for areas like my neck, hands and feet. And the price point?! With a coupon, I can get it at Target for $6-8. For the price point alone, it can't be beat.
Jenna B.
I’m a pretty pale person so I was excited to try this self tanner. It’s nice and adds an instant glow to my skin, but it leaves my skin looking a bit orange and unnatural. I don’t think I would buy this product again because I like to stick to a more natural look
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
I use this product consistently and daily. The price is doable and on the cheaper end. I wish it smelt a little cleaner however it is the typical sunless tan scent. I enjoy mouse more than lotion i would recommend to use gloves with application because it will stain.
Kori O.
Not much of a fan, after reading and watching demos and reviews I purchased this. I ended up with orange patches, even after exfoliating and moisturizing these areas. It gathered on my ankles, and I had orange spots left there for long after the tan was gone.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
I usually use light bronze since I'm a light-to-medium skin tone but this is one of my favorite self tanners. You have to use a mitt for sure, and sometimes it can be hard to see if you've blended out in the crevices of your feet/ankles/arm pits, but I like it.
Katie C.
Vermilion, OH
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Let me start by saying I'm naturally very pale. I'm that girl that gets made fun of because I blend in with the sand on the beach, and I always have to put on ten layers of sunscreen to make sure that I don't get a severe burn. I hate the idea of tanning beds, so after some research I went for this product. It was great! I used a mitt to apply it after showering, exfoliating, and moisturizing. It did have a bit of a self-tanner smell, so I put it on before bed and then showered the next morning, and the smell was gone. It blends in really easily. I had no streaking. I used the light bronze shade, because I had never used this product before and I didn't want to risk turning too dark. I will definitely buy this again.
Krystal N.
Rock Hill, SC
Review for: Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Moisturizing Lotion- Light Bronze (6 oz) more...
This stuff is fantastic!!! It provides instant color and doesn't look fake or tacky!!! I would for sure repurchase this all summer long. I think this works as good as some of the higher end brands. I use it every other day to achieve a nice summer glow!!!
Marta M.
edgewood, MD
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I'm a big fan of self tanning.. I have a lot of trouble finding products that do not turn me orange, are not streaky, are not completely smelly (a little dha smell is fine also normal) and lastly not messy. I really like the entire jergens natural glow line, I've been using for probably 7 years. When I found this gem I fell in love! This is a mousse consistency so it's not very messy, it has a light color guide which helps with getting a nice even tan, I like the initial smell it's kind of sweet, after 6 hours it does have a faint dha smell but I can live with it. The color is very beautiful, a deep golden hued tan! I use this once or twice a week and maintain with the jergens natural glow daily gradual moisturizer, this combo is bomb! I am very fair skinned and this product still works magic on me! Definitely give this a go ladies and gents you will not be disappointed.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha