BY JERGENS® #13 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • How often do you apply this tanner after your first appli...1 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I really love the effect of this product. The results are AMAZING!!!! And the tan Look so natural and beautiful on my skin... Is a good PRODUCT If YOU don't love the sun!!! It worth the money. Good product. Totally recommended :)
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
this was my first self tanner besides a gradual lotion and it was recommended to me by other religious self tanner friends. and its been impressive in the color pay off and the lasting color for up to a week. I have been using light bronze with two layers but i will swtich to deep bronze for the summer with 2 layers as well. not orange in my opinion but a good golden color.
Allison E.
Louisville, KY
I really like this sunless tanner because it's one of the few I've tried that actually gets me a significant amount of color with the first use. That way I don't have to start using the product weeks in advance in order to get the color I need for an specific occasion or event.
Laney S.
This product is AMAZING!!! It gives you a gorgeous tan immediately. Many other self tanning products have to sit for hours and then be washed off, but this one dries so quickly and then you can just go about your day! It's also very affordable compared to other products such as the Loving Tan one. JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
Eliza C.
Washington, DC
A great, inexpensive tanning mousse. I use it all the time. If you want a deep tan and you have light skin I recommend using the deep bronze mousse. It is best not to use your hand with the mousse or the tan will not go on very smooth and your hands will be orange, I suggest purchasing a tanning mitt for about $5 at sephora, it will help you get a smoother finish for a more natural looking tan
Stephanie N.
Lancaster
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I was not expecting much from this because i did not think it would hold a candle to my favorite but more expensive loving tan. buttttttt this is actually great! the dark bronze shade gives a medium tan id say but it looks natural and very pretty. it doesn't smell that bad. it does stay pretty sticky feeling just a warning but its not a huge deal.
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
When I bought this I had my doubts, because it was a lot more inexpensive than all of the other self tanners that I have tried. It actually surprised me. It works way better than i thought it would. There were no streaks, and this does not turn you orange!  The color is beautiful and so great for those days that you just need a little extra glow.
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
I've always struggled with self tanner and have never gotten an even tan in my life! This mousse makes it easy to see where you're placing the tan! I put it on before bed and in the morning I always have a beautiful tan! I would highly suggest it to everyone! especially beginners!
Lauren J.
Auburn, AL
This has been my go to self tanner this summer. I apply it every other day to keep a nice bronze tan because I don't get to layout in the sun a lot. This self tanner is perfect for you if you need something that doesn't make you look orange. It dries quickly and doesn't disappear after showering. I love it and have repurchased it multiple times.
Miranda C.
Jesup, GA
I use this every couple of days in the summer. This works miracles for people with fair skin. I am redheaded with blue eyes and getting a tan isn't easy. Therefore using this product keeps me tan all year. It also doesn't run everywhere when wet with liquid. It soaks in your skin well.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha