BY JERGENS® #12 in Self-Tanner

Flawless, natural-looking color—in an instant

Using Advanced Color Complex, JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Sunless Tanning Mousse uniquely works with your skin tone to mimic results from the natural sun. This airy, moisturizing mousse allows for a precise, even application that dries in just 60 seconds.

For best results, prep your skin with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Color Primer In-Shower Scrub before sunless tanning, and then make your color last longer with JERGENS® Natural Glow® Tan Extender Daily Moisturizer.

HOW TO USE:

Pump mousse into your hand and smooth evenly over clean, primed body skin. Use sparingly around elbows, knees and ankles. Wash hands immediately after application. Allow skin to dry prior to dressing.

Color will develop instantly and deepen over the next several hours. Use once for natural-looking color and repeat the next day if deeper color is desired.

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Light Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

WATER, GLYCERIN, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARETH-25, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ERYTHRULOSE, ORANGE 4, EXT. VIOLET 2, YELLOW 10, RED 4.

JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun Deep Bronze Sunless Tanning Mousse

• Does this item get darker after initial application?4 Answers
  • Help! spray tan or self applied self-tanner lotion/foam? ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about tanning salons? How young is too yo...5 Answers
JERGENS® Natural Glow® Instant Sun™ Sunless Tanning Mousse
  • "I am not a self tanner person, but I received this in my Campus Voxbox to try for free so I gave it a go, it seemed smooth and easy to apply so if I had to self tan for whatever reason, I would probably go with this product." in 50 reviews
  • "I'm my skin tone is in between light and medium and the deep bronze didn't even gave a shade darker not even a little glow on my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "Make sure you wash your hands good after or wear gloves, and that you let dry completely before putting clothes on.overall If you want to look like you just had a spray tan this is way to go, alot less expensive to." in 34 reviews
  • "I really like this tanner it is perfect for those winter to summer transition legs i think it is better for slightly tan people or it might look patchy also i recommend applying lotion to avoid streak but it is a great product" in 33 reviews
  • "Received this product in the Campus VoxBox, I was a little nervous using this because it claims to be of the "deep bronze" variety." in 25 reviews
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
The Jergens instant tan didn't really work on me. Made my skin really smooth.
misty m.
jonesborough
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
Great product. Doesn’t leave you smelly like others I’ve tried. No streaks, easy to apply, lasts about a week. Scrub your hands so you don’t look crazy though.
Caroline C.
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
By far the best tanning product I’ve ever used! It goes on so easily and the color is great and the price is awesome
Miranda P.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
I absolutely love this self tanner! I apply this with plastic gloves to my entire body, including my face. I don’t get ANY streaks and it dries within 10-15 mins. I used to be obsessed with sun-tanning but with this product I think I’m going to leave it in the past. I would say it lasts with full colour for about 3 days and 2 days a bit more faint- but still giving you colour. It’s easy to scrub off on the 5th day. It does have a bad smell when you wake up the next day, but as soon as you shower that layer off, you don’t smell anything. It’s super affordable compared to higher end Mousses and I would say it does just about the same job. I will continue t purchase this all summer long.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Review for: Light Bronze more...
This is a liquidy mousse (no matter how much I shake the bottle), and has to be applied quickly.

It does sink into the skin quickly, however, it is sticky on me for several house after application - and if it gets wet or sticky, it comes off the skin a bit, so I don't recommend it if you're heading to the gym or anywhere that you will sweat!

Left overnight, I can see a significant change from my pasty winter white to a healthier shade, however, with the hours of stickiness afterwards (and I didn't overdo it the few times I used it), it's not really worth it.

I found Jergens Moisturizing tan glow cream dried quicker and didn't leave the long term sticky effect.
sidney j.
Niagara on the lake, ON
I would’ve rated this 5 stars, but if you don’t apply it evenly it can look streaky! I love this product though, I live in a cold climate for most of the year therefore I’m not normally tanned all year long. This is a perfect product for a perfect natural glow! I normally only apply it every 3 days, I could apply once every week but I like looking freshly tanned! This product works very well for me so I highly recommend it!
Abby B.
Ponoka, AB
Review for: Deep Bronze more...
My vacation buddy right here! Not only it gives me a perfect glow but it is also perfect to attain a healthier skin. I love tanning, but the sun contributes to a lot of skin damage so this tanning mousse give me that “I’ve been in the sun” look w/o risking my skin into actual sun damage.
Alexandra S.
Way sushi e, ON
Review for: Light Bronze more...
I naturally do not tan easy so I like self tanners. All the colour minus the toll on your skin. I love this mouse. It blends easy and gives a nice dark colour that you can build with each application. Doesn’t wash off right away and doesn’t leave a very heavy self tanner smell. I use it with a tanning mitt and get a perfect application every time
Ally G.
Cornwall, PE
Review for: Deep Bronze, Light Bronze more...
I was hesitant to buy a drugstore tanning mousse because I typically like to stick with more high end brands but this self tanner is amazing. It dries in 60 seconds, smells amazing and actually creates a nice tan that isn’t streaky. When you first apply the mousse it comes out of the bottle with a pink/orange undertone but it doesn’t actually apply to the body with those colours. 10/10 recommend
Krista W.
Vancouver
I love how well this product worked to get my pale legs to match the natural tan i had gotten on the top half of my body. I just used this for the second straight week. I really like that it isn't streaky after application. But by the third day it starts to fade in the usual areas but it doesn't seem to get muddier which I appreciate.
Tayler D.
Would you rather use this product or hit up the tanning bed?
Andrea R.
Rialto, CA
Haven't tried this product yet but I've heard so far that it doesn't smell good at all so my question is: does it smell good?? How does it smell?? And does it really tan good too?
Megan  C.
Bluefield, WV
Does this product streak? Or make you look orange? I'm trying to find a quick self tanner!
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
How does this product do on paler skin? I am very pale so i am scared to try it.
Ashlee S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't go outside to often, but want a tan! All the tanning products I have used left me streaky and orange. Is the product going to do this to me? I am fairly pale, blonde... Really pale.. Haha